News Bellator will have event in France October 10th

What French mma fighters does the UFC or Bellator have that would make a big draw? or any mma fighter that French people would care about? In general, Ngannu, Kongo, and who else?
Gane duquesnoy ,salahdine parnasse,barnaoui,lebout,lapilus maybe some other .but all of the above are really well known in france

MMA in more places is good for the sport. France has Greco and some kickboxing, right? We could start getting fighters out of there a few years down the road.
We got judo mostly,since the legislations of mma in france they are plenty of new profile it's very exiting,some judo are fuckin dope they will shock people

Gane duquesnoy ,salahdine parnasse,barnaoui,lebout,lapilus maybe some other .but all of the above are really well known in france
Hopefully Bellator finds good local French talent to showcase.

You think there's any chance Duquesnoy might decide to fight again?

In a special amendment to the rules for this card, fighters who tap out will be officially declared as having 'surrendered'.

Nope, seems like he joined or created a cult to me..

It doesn't seem harmful or malicious in any way, but what I have seen in videos about his health/spiritual community really do make it look like a cult : spiritual hypnosis (sic), healing with sounds, breathing techniques to make you hallucinate... The kind of stuff Diego Sanchez would love, he should move with him in Dunkirk, lol. But some of his social media accounts, listed earlier this year, have been closed, so I don't know if it's still going on, with the Covid and all.

Edit : holy shit, his website, wow.

tomduq.jpg

Let’s see how the ufc card the same night fairs. Maybe if they can get Fedor vs lesnar I’ll watch the bellator card

It doesn't seem harmful or malicious in any way, but what I have seen in videos about his health/spiritual community really do make it look like a cult : spiritual hypnosis (sic), healing with sounds, breathing techniques to make you hallucinate... The kind of stuff Diego Sanchez would love, he should move with him in Dunkirk, lol. But some of his social media accounts, listed earlier this year, have been closed, so I don't know if it's still going on, with the Covid and all.

Edit : holy shit, his website, wow.

View attachment 797972
I really wonder what the fuck happened to him

Houston is a good prospect but man Bellator is terrible with their bookings.

MVP has been in Bellator 7 years, lost 1 time to the champ and he's fighting a debuting prospect, not Larkin or Amasov or even Fitch or Gracie, a prospect.

Huge opportunity for Houston though but Bellator has wasted MVP.

Awesome news.

LOL at MVP fighting a complete unknown guy. Feed him to Fitch already.

Awesome news.

LOL at MVP fighting a complete unknown guy. Feed him to Fitch already.
Ross Houston is not a complete unknown, though. He is a solid top 15, although not the level of competition I would want for MVP.

It's good that Bellator keeps expanding in Europe. Would like to see them do shows in Canada and Latin America as well.

MVP has to be the most protected fighter in MMA history. Holy shit at that booking.

Not that Houston is a can but MVP should be embarrassed fighting that level of competition at this stage in his career.

We got judo mostly,since the legislations of mma in france they are plenty of new profile it's very exiting,some judo are fuckin dope they will shock people
Any chance Teddy Riner transitions into MMA?

Back