Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix Matchups Announced (Daley/MVP & Rory/Fitch)

Somehow I can't picture MVP facing a legit fighter.

Glad MVP vs Daley is finally official. Hopefully it happens sooner than later so there is less of a chance of either pulling out for their own dramatic reasons.

Other than that, the tournament isn’t too exciting to be honest. We’ve already seen Lima/Koreshkov twice. They shouldn’t be fighting each other in the first round. Rory vs Fitch will be a snoozer. The Larkin vs Amasov fight is the only one that seems like it could be really entertaining other than the MVP fight.

Can pretty much pencil in the alternate winner to take the place of MVP. I'd be shocked if he fought in this.

Pretty much like all the fights including the alternate. Sucks that it will take so long, the HW Grand Prix hasn't even begun rd 2 yet and we are over half way through the year.

Gotta love what a warrior Rory is. Fighting a guy that's much bigger than him in Moose and then joing the GP just so he can win that too.

Man, match Koreshkov up with someone else. This shit is dumb, lol

Still don't understand Rory in this if he's scheduled to fight Moose as well. Maybe there banking that win or lose he is fit enough to compete but I dunno

How the fuck does Neiman Gracie make it in when Larkin and Amosov are made to be alternates? I'm already miffed.

How the fuck does Neiman Gracie make it in when Larkin and Amosov are made to be alternates? I'm already miffed.
I get what you're saying but Larkin is 1-2 in Bellator and Amosov has only had 1 fight in the promotion.

I get what you're saying but Larkin is 1-2 in Bellator and Amosov has only had 1 fight in the promotion.

They're both clearly better than Neiman. They wanted an easier matchup for Ruth.

I like the matchups. I hope they add Daley/MVP to the September card.

damn it. why koreshkov vs lima though? I wanted both to enter the semis atleast. koreshkov would beat rory imo. lima is a terrible matchup for koreshkov and now there is no chance to see koreshkov fight guys like rory and Larkin. I love lima too so I sort of happy but i feel bellator made a mistake in this matchup.

They're both clearly better than Neiman. They wanted an easier matchup for Ruth.
And it's hard to blame them, Ruth is a future star and this matchup is more even then putting him up against a guy like Larkin or a 19 fight veteran in Amosov.

Back