Bellator vs UFC

I think UFC should keep their thing and bellator should keep being Bellator

I don't think either is trying to be the other, but UFC has had the same presentation for 15+ years. They need a different feel.
Every card & fight has the same look to it.

Coker is Dana's Alpha. No fucks given.

images
the fight that never happened. jones needs to get 4 years just because of htat

No. I'm for them coexisting and also along with any other fight organizations. Competition and more available options for fighters would boost MMA as a whole.

Who would like to see Bellator succeed the UFC and see a return to open Sponsorship and the production style of Bellator as the premier MMA organization? And then there is also Scott Coker as opposed to Dana White.
win - win!!
For the sport and the fans!

Admittedly years past I saw Bellator as a second tier org with UFC cast offs and prime guys looking to get into the UFC...

since Bjorn dickrider got canned, Coker took over, The Frittitas sold with WME at the helm, things have changed significantly. Not only does Bellator have fighters that are UFC level, they are still prime and the competition between the orgs has never been closer. All Bellator needs to do is get a deeper roster while doing less events and they will have a better product. WME depends entirely too much on the UFC name and less on their actual talent. We are watching the MMA landscape shift slowly but surely.

Back