Bellator vs UFC

IntheZone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would like to see Bellator succeed the UFC and see a return to open Sponsorship and the production style of Bellator as the premier MMA organization? And then there is also Scott Coker as opposed to Dana White.

tenor.gif

Coker is Dana's Alpha. No fucks given.

images

images

There's not a significant difference between their business practices. I mean maybe if Bellator hadn't held Minakov hostage in a contract for 4 years I'd have a reason to trust them more.

Who would like to see Bellator succeed the UFC and see a return to open Sponsorship and the production style of Bellator as the premier MMA organization? And then there is also Scott Coker as opposed to Dana White.
Coker is a better human but it is fun to hate uncle Dana.

I love competition

I miss the strikeforce days

I'll stick with the UFC, it's easier to write than Bellator...

Bellator vs UFC

How about enjoying & rooting for both?
Bellator just got a deal that should finally make them profitable.
UFC is worth more than ever.
its a great time for both businesses financially & that is during a down-trend in interest for both.
Since both are financially sound, why can't fans just root for both to do well & for MMA to grow?
Pitting one company against the other is stupid

I enjoy both ufc and Bellator...will be watching Bellator tonight..C9B09D2E-B8FC-49DE-964B-09FFFAABF626.jpeg

Bellator is garbage. If anyone was to take over as top promotion I'd like it to be KSW because their production is light years ahead of everyone else.

bellator definitely does some things better than UFC:
no USADA
no manlet divisions
a lot less WMMA
they're better about building prospects & hyping them up

but I want both of them to do well so we can see them keep one another in check

Want both to succeed and give fighters options even if it means we don't always get the elite fighting due to being separated by companies.

Bellator has had some very fun cards this year... I've started watching the prelims too, there have been some GREAT finishes.

I just like watching fights and Bellator has some damn hungry combatants.

So if competition between the two makes them both grow ? Ok... But this whole "production values" thing ???? As long as the mop up the blood and bring on the next fight... I approve.

I think UFC should keep their thing and bellator should keep being Bellator

Back