Bellator vs UFC Saturday

I believe ya can also jus VPN to UK or Canada and catch it on their YouTube (Bellator).

At least I know the two guys in the main event for the UFC.

At least I know the two guys in the main event for the UFC.

Why would you be proud of that? Pitbull and Mckee are clearly 2 of the best FWs in the world. I don't get "MMA fans" that only watch UFC.

I'll switch back and forth but will definitely be watching the Pitbull/McKee fight.

Why would you be proud of that? Pitbull and Mckee are clearly 2 of the best FWs in the world.

Wouldn't know. I don't watch them fight. I have more important things to do with my time than watch Bellator.

Wouldn't know. I don't watch them fight. I have more important things to do with my time than watch Bellator.

Why are you focusing on the organization instead of the fights? Are you a fan of MMA or are you just a fan of a promotion?

Why are you focusing on the organization instead of the fights? Are you a fan of MMA or are you just a fan of a promotion?
Lol why are you asking this? You know the answer for him and many casuals.

Well casuals and shills, we’ve finally reached the point where the UFC’s budget cutting and pure unwillingness to pay their fighters or do proper scouting has resulted in them having an inferior card to Bellator head to head. It’s official, if you watch UFC over Bellator on Saturday you are a shill/casual. There is no justification whatsoever. UFC card is equivalent to an LFA card and Bellator is featuring the best FWs in the world for a $1m Grand Prix prize. If you choose UFC, you are a self admitting casual and shill who will not be able to come back from this and all your credibility on this forum is gone, lost and unrecoverable. Choose wisely.
tenor.gif

Bellator 263:
Main Card (Showtime)

Featherweight Patrício Freire (c) vs. A. J. McKee [a]
Featherweight Mads Burnell vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
Lightweight Usman Nurmagomedov vs. Manny Muro
Lightweight Brent Primus vs. Islam Mamedov
Lightweight Goiti Yamauchi vs. Chris Gonzalez
Preliminary card (Youtube/Pluto TV)
Women's Flyweight Vanessa Porto vs. Ilara Joanne
Catchweight (150 lb) Gadzhi Rabadanov vs. Daniel Carey
Lightweight Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Kiefer Crosbie
Bantamweight Brian Moore vs. Jordan Winski
Featherweight Khasan Magomedsharipov vs. Jonathan Quiroz
Welterweight Johnny Cisneros vs. Joshua Jones

U Fight Cheap on ESPN 28:
Main card (ESPN / ESPN+)
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Sean Strickland
Heavyweight Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
Women’s Strawweight Cheyanne Buys vs. Gloria de Paula
Bantamweight Kyung Ho Kang vs. Rani Yahya
Middleweight Sam Alvey vs. Roman Kopylov
Welterweight Bryan Barberena vs. Jason Witt
Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)
Welterweight Mounir Lazzez vs. Niklas Stolze
Women’s Bantamweight Wu Yanan vs. Nicco Montaño
Featherweight Melsik Baghdasaryan vs. Collin Anglin
Lightweight Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Rafa Garcia
Featherweight Danny Chavez vs. Kai Kamaka III
Women’s Strawweight Jinh Yu Frey vs. Ashley Yoder
Bantamweight Ronnie Lawrence vs. Trevin Jones
Welterweight Philip Rowe vs. Orion Cosce
Flyweight Zarrukh Adashev vs. Ryan Benoit
I thought magmodeov was going to be on this card?

Lol why are you asking this? You know the answer for him and many casuals.

Cause it's so bizarre to me, MMA has never been like NFL/NBA/NHL ect where they legit have almost all the top competition so when someone who has a 2006 account thinks that way the ignorance is pretty shocking.

I just have only so much time in my life and most of what I've seen from Bellator is trash so I'd rather go out.

I just have only so much time in my life and most of what I've seen from Bellator is trash so I'd rather go out.

So you'll watch fights in MMA that are lower level simply because it's the UFC, I got it.

You need to relax. I'll watch what I want. Do they pay you to promote their crap product or something?

No, I'm not promoting anything, I just told you that you're missing out on great fights by being a fanboy of an organization instead of just being an MMA fan.

No, I'm not promoting anything, I just told you that you're missing out on great fights by being a fanboy of an organization instead of just being an MMA fan.

I barely watch the UFC as is. It also sucks but just not as bad as Bellator.

Back