News Bellator vs RIZIN in NYE

Horigucci representing bellator means a rubber match with Asakura? Or debuting at flyweight with ogikubo?

Reactions: THC
That’s pretty cool. So team Bellator is

Pitbull
AJ
Kyoji
Archuleta (Why?)
TBD

Any guesses who they could fight?

Give Tsuyoshi Sudario some random HW to smash for a quick turnaround.

I wonder who Fedor fights on this card? I want him to rematch Bader in a retirement title match.

*Extensive wall of text about potential Fedor retirement fights*

This sounds like it has the makings of a great fight card. If they add Fedor vs Bader for the belt holy shit this site will crash if Fedor gets the KO win.

This sounds like it has the makings of a great fight card. If they add Fedor vs Bader for the belt holy shit this site will crash if Fedor gets the KO win.
Lets not hijack this thread into a Fedor thread, too, please. Fedor is not fighting in this event.

Its airing at 8 pm in the US, are this odd hours in Japan or is this primetime Japan?

Horiguchi representing Bellator representing Rizin. Repreception. Representation within representation.

In all seriousness this is the greatest thing about Scott Coker. It isn't all about business to him. He is an underrated businessman and promoter... but he also truly loves this sport and wants to see the best fights. If he can co promote he will. He did it in Strikeforce and he's doing it better here.

I love it.

Lets not hijack this thread into a Fedor thread, too, please. Fedor is not fighting in this event.
I trolled with my reply and of course someone had to follow up with a serious reply.

Hopefully, we get soccer kicks and whatnot. Makes going to Japan feel special. I doubt it though.

Reactions: THC
That’s pretty cool. So team Bellator is

Pitbull
AJ
Kyoji
Archuleta (Why?)
TBD

Any guesses who they could fight?
RIZIN is very flyweight/bantamweight-centric, like a lot of Asian promotions. Archuleta is a name (I guess?). They don't have a lot of options for crossover fights in the higher-weight classes.

What can they do? Cheick Kongo vs Shrek Sekine? EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't mind it. Very freaky fight.

Back