Bellator tried to book an 0-12 amateur on Bellator 215 & AC denied them.

Here she is

13506991_1215987441766056_4857074842367712923_n.jpg

She looks like a little sweetie.

Coker should call up Sakikabara and get her a fight in Japan. They'll at least appreciate her U.S. team credentials.

Edit: My mistake. I thought she was the Tae Kwan Do master. Coker would still do a call out of courtesy to Sakikabara based on her achieving her sales goals for tickets. Help her out somehow with her career or training.

Last edited:
Here she is

13506991_1215987441766056_4857074842367712923_n.jpg

Oh hell ya she’s just my type. Hey we disregard amateur fights all the time, she could do well if managed properly by Bellator and brought along slowly.

She must have some appeal already if she was that close to a Bellator deal with an amateur record like that.

shame on bellator and scott coker shady cunts

Oh hell ya she’s just my type. Hey we disregard amateur fights all the time, she could do well if managed properly by Bellator and brought along slowly.

She must have some appeal already if she was that close to a Bellator deal with an amateur record like that.
Yeah, she cute and somewhat local (New York.)

She looks like a little sweetie.

Coker should call up Sakikabara and get her a fight in Japan. They'll at least appreciate her U.S. team credentials.

Skeezy old Sak is probably already licking his chops, thinking about feeding her to JuJu Auclair after the last can he tried to feed her bit back.

But there is no Bellator deal
just fight on this show & sell tix

She isn't signed by them

She won some Kb matches though, I just caught one on youtube where she beat some girl rebecca rampage or something.

Crazy

Even to go 0-12, she must be a guaranteed draw
So it had to be a ticket guarantee since she would sell anyway

Yeah she must have alot of area fans that she could draw a decent crowd and make a few extra bucks for herself.

I understand she is winless as an amateur but Loureda herself has only 3 amateur mma fights under her belt at 2-1 she's no murderer and both would be making their pro debut.

Not really a huge travesty lol

To be honest, I don’t really see a problem with this fight. The girl with the losing record has only like one TKO loss, and the TKD girl has never finished an amateur fight; she also has a decision loss. What’s the AC afraid of?

To be fair, Scott Coker did turn Gina Carano into a star. A big enough one where she has her own movie career now.

We see PFL using kayla but she wont ever be a mega star unless she's put through the UFC PR machine.

Rhonda could've stayed in strikeforce but never woulda been a megastar because SF was the #2 org with WMMA it was still a novelty to most fans.

The UFC made WMMA more legit just because the branding power then they replay hype videos of Joe Rogan saying she's a once in a lifetime fighter, can have a boxing career,could beat men etc.....ppl buy that shit.

Coker did an EXCELLENT job building WMMA when it wasn't a popular thing to do.

Slimeball Scott Coker strikes again trying to put together another one of his typical squash matches. Already has Jake Hager vs J.W. Kiser as a squash match and he couldn't stop with that.

The Just Bleed good will be displeased.....

Yeah she must have alot of area fans that she could draw a decent crowd and make a few extra bucks for herself.

I understand she is winless as an amateur but Loureda herself has only 3 amateur mma fights under her belt at 2-1 she's no murderer and both would be making their pro debut.

Not really a huge travesty lol
actually wmma IS a huge travesty

Maybe Coker booked that fight, while looking a Cleveland Browns game and said to himself...if they can do it...she can do it too

But tbh...0-12 and still trying to book it? WTF

To be fair, Scott Coker did turn Gina Carano into a star. A big enough one where she has her own movie career now.
Wrong, Elite XC and American Gladiator did that for Gina Carano, Scott Coker inherited them and had one big fight between the two on Showtime of all places instead of a big network and he did little else with Cyborg and Carano never fought again.

Watch as Bellator next books her vs MVP.

Slimeball Scott Coker strikes again trying to put together another one of his typical squash matches. Already has Jake Hager vs J.W. Kiser as a squash match and he couldn't stop with that.
Yeah, because squash matches are totally a Coker thing.

Seriously, did the guy not call you the next day after you let him hit it raw? Because that’s how you act in just about every Bellator thread.

Back