Bellator tonight

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Spike is showing Bellator's top 20 knockouts and top 15 "fantastic finishes" tonight.

Spike is showing Bellator's top 20 knockouts and top 15 "fantastic finishes" tonight.

You had me panic that I had my days mixed up and I forgot to record 132, and I don't want to miss either of the main 2 fights.

Patricio Freire (c) vs. Daniel Straus
Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Bubba Jenkins

Nobody is gonna watch RFA 22 on AXS-TV? Comes on here on the left coast @ 7:00PM, in about 15 mins.

Gilbert Smith vs. Chidi Njokuani
Mark "Tricky" Dickman vs. Donald Sanchez
Ex-UFCer Alvin Robinson vs. Ricky Musgrave

Depends. Out here in Cali we have to wait until 10PM PST to watch Bellator. Even the live stuff comes on 3 hours later. It sucks
I feel u, i do live in cali, socal, and it sucks to have to try to avoid spoilers for three hours before watching the fights. I try to contribute to the numbers so i dont stream.... bmma needs to start airing live for them to be taken more seriously... i hope coker does his thing this year.

I feel u, i do live in cali, socal, and it sucks to have to try to avoid spoilers for three hours before watching the fights. I try to contribute to the numbers so i dont stream.... bmma needs to start airing live for them to be taken more seriously... i hope coker does his thing this year.

Get satellite and your problems will be solved.

Back