News Bellator thinks Carmouche is main event worthy. Lulz

How did she get to fight in the main event against main event fighters if she was not herself worthy?

She's not a main eventer unless she's fighting for a title. Just like plenty of others who made it to a title fight but on their own shouldnt be in main event.

If she was fighting Macfarlane for the title thats a main event fight of a card for Bellator, this fight however is certainly not a quality main event.

Mismatch as hell, this German Mandy Böhm have only fought cans. Liz have fought for the ufc title twice

Why all these mismatches in Bellator?

Well, in Bellator apparently she is a main eventer, they've had worse.

Bellator is dying
Holding more cards than ever, broadcast or streamed on more platforms than ever, shown in more countries than ever, making more money than ever. And backed by a multi-billion media conglomerate.

I don't know what Coker is thinking with Bellator, I mean it somehow hasn't gone under but he loves to continually make bad investments. Unfortunately for Carmouche, no one gives a fuck about Carmouche.

Who the fuck is "Bohm"?

How did she get to fight in the main event against main event fighters if she was not herself worthy?
Because the women's division is that shallow, both her title shots came off of 2 fight win streaks. Dustin was 9-1 including a dominat performance against another champ before he fought khabib, Ferguson is just now fighting for a title off of a 12 fight win streak, oliviera is on a 7 fight win streak all by finish and is just now in title shot discussion, hooker is on a 3 fight win streak 7-1 since moving back up and still not worthy by most people, justin is on a 3 fight win streak all by finish. This is what the contenders in a talent filled division looks like. By you're qualification justin Eilers and paul buentello are main eventers

Last edited:
Because the women's division is that shallow, both her title shots came off of 2 fight win streaks. Dustin was 9-1 including a dominate performance against another champ before he fought khabib, Ferguson is just now fighting for a title off of a 12 fight win streak, oliviera is on a 7 fight win streak all by finish and is just now in title shot discussion, hooker is on a 3 fight win streak 7-1 since moving back up and still not worthy by most people, justin is on a 3 fight win streak all by finish. This is what the contenders in a talent filled division looks like. By you're qualification justin Eilers and paul buentello are main eventers
*dominant

Because the women's division is that shallow, both her title shots came off of 2 fight win streaks. Dustin was 9-1 including a dominat performance against another champ before he fought khabib, Ferguson is just now fighting for a title off of a 12 fight win streak, oliviera is on a 7 fight win streak all by finish and is just now in title shot discussion, hooker is on a 3 fight win streak 7-1 since moving back up and still not worthy by most people, justin is on a 3 fight win streak all by finish. This is what the contenders in a talent filled division looks like. By you're qualification justin Eilers and paul buentello are main eventers

You literally cherry-picked the most stacked division by a mile with historic levels of log-jamming due to pandering to a big draw over several years.

Bellator blows ass. I’m sorry

If moose, Rory, Lima etc. the top guys aren’t fighting, I am not tuning in.

You literally cherry-picked the most stacked division by a mile with historic levels of log-jamming due to pandering to a big draw over several years.
What are you talking about cherry picking? Lol. How about MW when you had the likes of jacare, yoel, tim kennedy, and luke all budding for a title shots on great win steaks. Or as weak as everyone makes LHW to be it has contenders like Smith, Reyes, Thiago, Volkan. Even when you have people coming off losses getting a title shot it's people like Yoel or Gus who are clear top of the heap. Not someone on a two fight win streak with a dec over some chick that doesnt even have a wiki. The only thing that compares to carmouche getting a title shot is like Eilers (rip) and Buentello fighting Arlovski.

What are you talking about cherry picking? Lol. How about MW when you had the likes of jacare, yoel, tim kennedy, and luke all budding for a title shots on great win steaks. Or as weak as everyone makes LHW to be it has contenders like Smith, Reyes, Thiago, Volkan. Even when you have people coming off losses getting a title shot it's people like Yoel or Gus who are clear top of the heap. Not someone on a two fight win streak with a dec over some chick that doesnt even have a wiki. The only thing that compares to carmouche getting a title shot is like Eilers (rip) and Buentello fighting Arlovski.
Anthony Smith and Marreta got title shots after coming from MW and beating bums ar LHW. Neither of them are by any means main eventers.
Liz Carmouche is not getting a title shot, btw, she is main eventing a card. I think its a weak main event but is not like Bellator is the only one putting weak main events. Maybe when this whole COVID19 passes they'll switch it to a FWGP fight.

Anthony Smith and Marreta got title shots after coming from MW and beating bums ar LHW. Neither of them are by any means main eventers.
Liz Carmouche is not getting a title shot, btw, she is main eventing a card. I think its a weak main event but is not like Bellator is the only one putting weak main events. Maybe when this whole COVID19 passes they'll switch it to a FWGP fight.

"Bums" regardless how shot out Evan's is, it was still a 1st round stoppage over a former champ. Shogun was on a 3 fight win streak, and he beat volkan. Along with beating Gus since going to a dec with jones. Which those 5 fights are worth more than liz whole career. I'm also aware she's not fighting for a title. Read what my comments were in reference to.

Blachowicz and Volkan are bums?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back