Bellator signs LFA FW Champ Justin Gonzalez

Just mind boggling that the UFC passed on him when he was in DWCS. Not sure why the UFC has been signing bums lately and big names or even interesting prospects.
Seeing Bellator making these signings makes me wonder of they'll make a move on Gamrot...

This Kid is a killer! The Matchmakers have been fallowing my posts about these LFA kids! Coker and Rich only want UFC has-beens' and Instagram models! I told them....I said, Coke head, get real athletes and fighters! Build your own talent and stop going after broken old UFCers.................he sat there and listened! Rich was just coloring with crayons in a coloring book!

Looks like me and guys like @Rodney have rubbed off on these slow thinking management that is known as Bellator!

Not a hard job to find great Talent, but Bellator strugles...you know Coker and Rich are dying to Sign Beth Corriera! LOL

Last edited:
Excellent signing, if Bellator is serious bout rebuilding there LW division then Gamrot should be signed next

Justin Gonzales vs Saul Rogers would be an appropriate debut fight.

Excellent signing, if Bellator is serious bout rebuilding there LW division then Gamrot should be signed next
If they sign Gamrot and keep Chandler they already have a decent stable of LWs. Not nearly on par as the UFC's LWs but a very decent and competitive division.

Chandler is NOT going anywhere! Its a negotiation tactic! USADA is a huge problem for Chandler

Really good signing, him and Mads Burnell are really great editions to their featherweight division and can be put in to mix it with the top 10 there straight away.

Bellator making genuinely great moves with their recent signings.

So FW division there now includes.

Patricio Pitbull
AJ McKee
Darrion Caldwell
Emmanuel Sanchez
Justin Gonzales
Mads Burnell
Daniel Weichel
Pedro Carvalho
John Macapa
Henry Corrales
Aaron Pico
Adam Borics

Getting pretty solid imo.

So FW division there now includes.

Patricio Pitbull
AJ McKee
Darrion Caldwell
Emmanuel Sanchez
Justin Gonzales
Mads Burnell
Daniel Weichel
Pedro Carvalho
John Macapa
Henry Corrales
Aaron Pico
Adam Borics

Getting pretty solid imo.
Very solid top 15 FW division imo
Patricio Pitbull
Emmanuel Sanchez
AJ McKee
Darion Caldwell
Pedro Carvalho
Daniel Weichel
Adam Borics
Daniel Strauss
Pat Curran
Henry Corrales
Saul Rogers
Robert Whiteford
Mads Burnell
Justin Gonzales

Plus very solid up and coming prospects
Tywan Claxton
Jay Jay Wilson
Aaron Pico

TBH it is very very close to what you will find in the UFC's FW division, but what I like about this division is that is full of young fighters and a lot of fresh match-ups.

Very solid top 15 FW division imo
Patricio Pitbull
Emmanuel Sanchez
AJ McKee
Darion Caldwell
Pedro Carvalho
Daniel Weichel
Adam Borics
Daniel Strauss
Pat Curran
Henry Corrales
Saul Rogers
Robert Whiteford
Mads Burnell
Justin Gonzales

Plus very solid up and coming prospects
Tywan Claxton
Jay Jay Wilson
Aaron Pico

TBH it is very very close to what you will find in the UFC's FW division, but what I like about this division is that is full of young fighters and a lot of fresh match-ups.

Solid list. I think Straus is shot after the motorcycle accident unfortunately, but the other guys are good for the most part (although I think Curran is past prime too).

Solid list. I think Straus is shot after the motorcycle accident unfortunately, but the other guys are good for the most part (although I think Curran is past prime too).
I think so too, but they are probably under contract still and could be good step up in competition for their up and coming prospects to build up their name. Kind of like Curran was to Borics.
Gonzales vs Curran and Burnell vs Strauss are good match ups to throw these new signings straight into the mix.

The problem is that signing good fighteres is half the battle in Bellator, the other half is making a decent match-ups and not can-crushing matches. Hopefully we dont see Gonzales, Berkhamov, Nemkov, and Burnell fighting bums for 2 years to pad their records before fighting legit competition. Even Tokov and Chris Gonzales fough each other so I'm expecting them to continue to fight decent competition instead of bums.

This is a huge Singing! I think maybe someone else is in charge over at Bellator! I mean they did not empty the Bank account for PVZ, did not run after Beth Corriera, and have not heard them take a loan out for Wedum old ass!

I Don't think Coker or Rich are in Charge anymore! They may have a chance yet!

I think so too, but they are probably under contract still and could be good step up in competition for their up and coming prospects to build up their name. Kind of like Curran was to Borics.
Gonzales vs Curran and Burnell vs Strauss are good match ups to throw these new signings straight into the mix.

The problem is that signing good fighteres is half the battle in Bellator, the other half is making a decent match-ups and not can-crushing matches. Hopefully we dont see Gonzales, Berkhamov, Nemkov, and Burnell fighting bums for 2 years to pad their records before fighting legit competition. Even Tokov and Chris Gonzales fough each other so I'm expecting them to continue to fight decent competition instead of bums.

Imo Burnell can go straight into the top fighters. The guy was beating Arnold Allen until he got meme subbed. I'd have no hesitation in putting him straight in there with someone who's in the GP and expecting it to be competitive.

Gonzales I'd like to see booked tough too, he's not a young prospect (I think he's 29), so I wouldn't want him can crushing. I'd be interested in him against Borics.

This is a huge Singing! I think maybe someone else is in charge over at Bellator! I mean they did not empty the Bank account for PVZ, did not run after Beth Corriera, and have not heard them take a loan out for Wedum old ass!

I Don't think Coker or Rich are in Charge anymore! They may have a chance yet!
I think its too soon to say Werdum wont be joining Bellator. But even if he does, this is a big improvement on the talent signing aspect of the company. Whoever is making the decisions now is making a big improvement and taking the company in the right direction.

Imo Burnell can go straight into the top fighters. The guy was beating Arnold Allen until he got meme subbed. I'd have no hesitation in putting him straight in there with someone who's in the GP and expecting it to be competitive.

Gonzales I'd like to see booked tough too, he's not a young prospect (I think he's 29), so I wouldn't want him can crushing. I'd be interested in him against Borics.
Gonzales vs Borics or Henry Corrales would be great fights but Im not sure Gonzales has earned a fight against either of them. Maybe have him fight Derek Campos, Daniel Strauss, or Pat Curran before facing them. Remember, a victory over someone like Borics would put him a few fights away from title contention.

Bellator is making some recent moves that are totally unexpected. Maybe Trent is right, maybe someone else is taking the reigns. If things keep like this, Bellator will continue to gain significant ground.

Bellator is making some recent moves that are totally unexpected. Maybe Trent is right, maybe someone else is taking the reigns. If things keep like this, Bellator will continue to gain significant ground.

Maybe something to do with the new TV deal?

Back