Bellator signs Hisaki Kato to Multi-fight deal

That was a brutal KO, not surprising they want to sign him. Still, Schilling is a very bad MMA fighter, so beating him means very little. The guy is 2-5 against generally very weak competition. Is Kato for real? We'll see. Should give him the worst fighter they can find next and build him up slow.

Schilling is a GREAT fighter, Dana. He's the #2 ranked kickboxer in his weight class and he'd destroy most of your precious UFC's middleweights standing. So what if he got caught by a top prospect, it happens. His record is meaningless without context. Look at SKILLS, not records, and you'd see he has the potential to be a top 10 MW.

Schilling is a GREAT fighter, Dana. He's the #2 ranked kickboxer in his weight class and he'd destroy most of your precious UFC's middleweights standing. So what if he got caught by a top prospect, it happens. His record is meaningless without context. Look at SKILLS, not records, and you'd see he has the potential to be a top 10 MW.

Did you not understand the post you quoted? We know Schilling has kickboxing skills and is a great kickboxer but not very good MMA skills which result in him not being a very goof MMA fighter

Did you not understand the post you quoted? We know Schilling has kickboxing skills and is a great kickboxer but not very good MMA skills which result in him not being a very goof MMA fighter

I don't think YOU understood what I wrote. Records are meaningless. It's SKILLS that matter, and Schiiling is EXTREMELY skilled. He'd absolutely wreck UFC's weak MW division on the feet. No one could stand with him, definitely not Weidman. Based on that, he's arguably a top 10 MW based on skills.

I'm sure that hurts.

I don't think YOU understood what I wrote. Records are meaningless. It's SKILLS that matter, and Schiiling is EXTREMELY skilled. He'd absolutely wreck UFC's weak MW division on the feet. No one could stand with him, definitely not Weidman. Based on that, he's arguably a top 10 MW based on skills.

I'm sure that hurts.

Jesus christ you might be legit retarded. Records aren't meaningless at all, they're the actual PROOF of how your skills translate into your profession. Schilling may have standup skills, but he's severely limited in grappling, and has shown he can be knocked out. If Kato with 5-6 fights under his belt can KO him he wouldn't go anywhere in the UFC's MW division. Despite your hatred of the UFC you have to be stupid to think their MW division is weak. Weidman, Jacare, Rockhold, Romero, Machida, Vitor, Mousasi would all annihilate Schilling in MMA.

Jesus christ you might be legit retarded. Records aren't meaningless at all, they're the actual PROOF of how your skills translate into your profession. Schilling may have standup skills, but he's severely limited in grappling, and has shown he can be knocked out. If Kato with 5-6 fights under his belt can KO him he wouldn't go anywhere in the UFC's MW division. Despite your hatred of the UFC you have to be stupid to think their MW division is weak. Weidman, Jacare, Rockhold, Romero, Machida, Vitor, Mousasi would all annihilate Schilling in MMA.

Boxandjitz, Chuteboxin, andtheresthetrap: These are three accounts created earlier this year all banned. Many beleive they are the same person and that dakimbo is the same guy.

Oh Yeah: Kato v Marshall and Schilling v Ewing (giving him a lower level guy).

Haha I've never seen a post of his that he hasn't called someone Dana. It's like his signature line.

Love how we act like Schilling was some big star though. He isn't well known at all, isn't a draw or anything. Was fun but isn't like Kato just became some huge name off the win.

Hope they start to get some 185 match ups going though.

Haha I've never seen a post of his that he hasn't called someone Dana. It's like his signature line.

Love how we act like Schilling was some big star though. He isn't well known at all, isn't a draw or anything. Was fun but isn't like Kato just became some huge name off the win.

Schilling is a BIG name in kickboxing.. Kato didn't wrestle him to a UD or submit him.. He KOed him in KOTY fashion. That's big!

I agree with them getting some good 185 matchups going.

Schilling is a BIG name in kickboxing.. Kato didn't wrestle him to a UD or submit him.. He KOed him in KOTY fashion. That's big!

I agree with them getting some good 185 matchups going.
And does he draw for them? Glory's ratings never went up with him on there. Neither has Bellators. He had a big moment on a big Tito show. But he's not someone anyone new is tuning in for.

Being a giant star in Kickboxing? Means very little. It's cool for us MMA and Kickboxing fans sure. But to call him a big star is a huge reach.

He doesn't effect ratings at all. He's a fun attraction but now with two losses. His record is bad, he's lost his luster.

If he really wants to fight MMA let him build back up on prelims.

Ha! he got banned! Wonder when he makes his next account.

He pretty much beat Schilling everywhere and that KO was beautiful, makes sense to sign him for more fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back