Bellator should sign Chris Leben

Linux34

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Just feed him cans.

Rankings.

I want to see it.

Fight Kimbo for a giant size million dollar check. Viacom MMA!

They should probably move in a different direction than ts proposed idea.
Get real bro.

Pretty sure he was pretty happily retired, at least as of Chael's podcast with him. I am cool with not seeing him fight again but if he had to Bellator would be nice. Manhoef, Storm, Rhino shit like that would be fun.

Pretty sure he was pretty happily retired, at least as of Chael's podcast with him. I am cool with not seeing him fight again but if he had to Bellator would be nice. Manhoef, Storm, Rhino shit like that would be fun.

He sounded happy/sober/coherent on the podcast, and as fun as it would be to see him back (all 3 fights you suggested would be awesome), it would probably be better that he stay out of the spotlight, where more brain damage awaits and dangerous temptations lurk.

Yeah i don't see him coming back, there are some entertaining fights for him in Bellator if he does though.

They should also sign Scott Smith while they're at it and we'll have a brain damage inducing fight

No one should sign Leben. There is no real value to his name anymore and his best days are far behind him. At best he is a steppingstone for a younger fighter.

They should pass on Leben, dude is done. I have no interest in seeing Manhoef or Storm KO him.

Crippler v Rhino could be the fight of the century.

no thanks, he's an emotional wreck that left MMA at the right time for the right reasons

i don't want to see people like chris leben get in the cage time after time after time

Brain damage isn't fun.

He sounded happy/sober/coherent on the podcast, and as fun as it would be to see him back (all 3 fights you suggested would be awesome), it would probably be better that he stay out of the spotlight, where more brain damage awaits and dangerous temptations lurk.

He didn't seem happy in this :D

[YT]E43FAdZEPSk[/YT]

Sigh.

Although we kind of could see this coming, he did say recently that he was moving on from the UFC.

Normally i wouldn't be fan of this signing but Bellator literally has no MW's so ill let it slide

Chris probably needs the money.

Spike's been fantasizing about Koscheck vs. Leben since the first season of TUF

Back