Bellator sends Darrion Caldwell to RIZIN 14 to battle Kyoji Horiguchi for inaugural 135-pound title

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-11-30_18-16-41.pngupload_2018-11-30_18-17-12.pngupload_2018-11-30_18-17-37.png

Who you got?

Does Rizin play on cable channel? Have never seen this on TV. Haven't ever looked for it, but besides point.

Does Rizin play on cable channel? Have never seen this on TV. Haven't ever looked for it, but besides point.
Dont think so. I wouldnt mind if they aired it on Paramount though

I got Gucci by KO. Caldwell got subd by a rando flyweight and he won't have the cage to use his wrestling.

fuckin sick. i love that theyre doing shit like this.

I love this. Reminds on a lower scale chuck going to pride.

I got Gucci by KO. Caldwell got subd by a rando flyweight and he won't have the cage to use his wrestling.
Taimanglo is pretty good. A lot better offensively on the mat than Gucci. Meanwhile all of Gucci's losses are via getting out wrestled.

Pulling for Gucci main but I think Caldwells size and strength gets this

Didn't Chuck get sent to Japan and beat Overeem but then got wrecked by Rampage like on the same night.

co-promotion fuck yeah! mayweather v. pico next year

He was completely dominating and then shot a sloppy takedown to start round 3. Then dominated him again in the rematch without making another stupid mistake and won easily.

Didn't Chuck get sent to Japan and beat Overeem but then got wrecked by Rampage like on the same night.
Reem and Rampage fights were 3 months apart. They were just in the same 8 man tourney

Back