Bellator season 11 MW and BW tournaments

C'mon Da Bombers. You're better than this.

Tbh I saw another thread with a ufc vets tournament with singer and hutcherson and it got me hoping bellator would sign them. Singer vs marshall would be an interesting clash of personalities especially if they put them in the same room together for promotional stuff and leben vs rogers might be the 2nd coming of wandy-stann. Hutcherson is another name ufc fans recognize which will help introduce them to Brennan Ward and all in all I think this card does good ratings, is light on the salary costs, and will help drive ufc fans over to bellator on spike.

Oh shit Bombers and Kong clashing, the super Bellator fans forced to decide who likes the company more.

The BW tourney will be so stacked that they'll leave half the fights off tv on Spike.com.

Oh shit Bombers and Kong clashing, the super Bellator fans forced to decide who likes the company more.

It's not like that at all. Bombers has his way of going about things and his reasoning, I respect that and don't mind him. I'm not a fuckin shill though. I don't get that accusation. I give credit where credit is due. I love all mma. I'm a Bellator fan. I've admitted that. The increasingly good quality of fighters and fights made it so. If they put on a not so great card every now and then so be it. I'll say when it's a shitty card. I said 119 and 121 were bad cards, cause they were. I'm real about shit. Don't try and spin it cause you have some kinda agenda. You're a known Bellator hater.

The BW tourney will be so stacked that they'll leave half the fights off tv on Spike.com.

Can break it up over 2 events. Like the last MW tourney grove vs cooper was on one event and marshall vs cramer on the next card. It's not that hard to do. BW has a lot of exciting fights

Bro saying that Ben Askren is the best WW in the world, when it is literally based off NOTHING means you are a shill. Saying Bellator 122 is "stacked" because of fights like Saad Awad vs Joe Duarte(yes the same one who lost to Ryan Couture) means you are a shill.

If you are getting this excited about these random average Bellator events you must be going crazy over even the fight pass events the UFC are putting on. But then again ive never even seen a post of yours in the heavies.

I said 119 and 121 were bad cards, cause they were.

How big of you.

Unless they put Dantas/Warren loser, sign Moraes and Bibi then I dnot see how its gonna be this amazing stacked tournament.

IF they put the guys listed like Galvao, SIlva, Marx, Nog, Emerson, LC it will be a good tournament but not amazing.

It's not like that at all. Bombers has his way of going about things and his reasoning, I respect that and don't mind him. I'm not a fuckin shill though. I don't get that accusation. I give credit where credit is due. I love all mma. I'm a Bellator fan. I've admitted that. The increasingly good quality of fighters and fights made it so. If they put on a not so great card every now and then so be it. I'll say when it's a shitty card. I said 119 and 121 were bad cards, cause they were. I'm real about shit. Don't try and spin it cause you have some kinda agenda. You're a known Bellator hater.
I'm a known Bellator realist bro. I love the fights, I tune in. But them signing Baroni, Soko, Irvin and all these dudes then having them fight on Main Cards is a joke.

To act like these shows and tourneys have been stacked of late just isn't true man. Besides the PPV, its been awhile since we had a above average Bellator show.

I don't hate Bellator I just find guys like Bombers and you to be funny. Cause you can't honestly believe what you say. There's no way. Bombers is at least comedy with his, he knows he is trolling.

Just think it makes you both look bad.

Back