Bellator rankings disrespect to Primus

Mmmmmmma1234

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_MMA_Rankings

So Primus entered his last fight as the #2 ranked lightweight, lost a close split to Islam and is now unranked. These media bellator have are atrocious bad and inconsistent with their ideas for who's better.
They also often rank fight winners under the loser AFTER a h2h fight.

Solid fight. The shining light on a very, very poor event.
Not sure if trolling. Borga had a good first round, then was a walking punching bag for rounds 2 and 3. The fight sucked.

He got dropped for inactivity before the Mamedov fight and is getting a top 3 opponent as a token of apology/thanks for taking the Mamedov fight.

The Bellator rankings have their issues, but giving Primus the Bendo fight despite coming off of a loss kind of cleans the slate in my mind.

He got dropped for inactivity before the Mamedov fight and is getting a top 3 opponent as a token of apology/thanks for taking the Mamedov fight.

The Bellator rankings have their issues, but giving Primus the Bendo fight despite coming off of a loss kind of cleans the slate in my mind.

I still feel a bit sorry for Dan Moret, granted most of us don't think he beat Goiti, but it's weird how he just got booted from the rankings.

Shocked to see a poster who's usually as knowledgeable as you disrespecting a high quality kinetic chess match like that.
Fuck I can't tell if you're joking either :(. Am I remembering the fight wrong? Round 1 was great. 2 and 3 sucked. I had money on Borga as a dog and was extremely frustrated with Borga looking like a gassed punching bag for all of 2 and 3.

Fuck I can't tell if you're joking either :(. Am I remembering the fight wrong? Round 1 was great. 2 and 3 sucked. I had money on Borga as a dog and was extremely frustrated with Borga looking like a gassed punching bag for all of 2 and 3.

Jessica would have beaten any other woman on the planet that night.

I still feel a bit sorry for Dan Moret, granted most of us don't think he beat Goiti, but it's weird how he just got booted from the rankings.
Couldn't agree more. Yamauchi was robbed but the idea that he gets to stay ahead of Moret and Moret kind of got kicked to the curb was totally not right. I hope he gets a ranked guy next. Hell do Mamedov/Moret. Mamedov's style sucks but they signed him to fight so might as well stick him in there with Dan Moret.

Primus was inactive but a former champ and was very competitive in that recent fight against a tough guy. The rankers are public, should message them asking what's up.

Back