Bellator Newcastle Pitbull vs Scope

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
gnhhTsF.jpg

This card is apparently going to be broadcast on Channel 5 UK at 10 pm local time. No word on international broadcast or streaming yet four days before the card.

Bellator Newcastle Fighter interviews with Terry 'Dominator' Brazier, Chris 'Bad Guy' Bungard, Lee 'The Butcher' Chadwick, Fabian 'The Assasin' Edwards and Lewis Long

https://www.spreaker.com/user/machat/bellator-newcastle-complete

Man why is it so difficult these days to find when where and how to watch MMA? Way too many platforms.

Man why is it so difficult these days to find when where and how to watch MMA? Way too many platforms.
In many cases nowadays, combat sports promotions have been seduced by the OTT money in this new streaming everything world. Although in this case, Bellator is doing a big push for more European cards so that will mean cards that go on UK or European tv first and who knows about the rest of the world- probably tape delays at best or unavailability to watch it at worst.

Supposedly this card is going to be on the Bellator app, but to me that means you have to watch it on your Android or iPhone smartphone or tablet and not full screen on a Windows computer or tv like I would prefer.

I'll probably place a small bet on Browning, he should have a BJJ advantage, decent pop in his right hand and was abled to weather Baby Slice early before getting a finish. He looks ridiculously unathletic but Chalmers is awful anyway.

Lmao. What the hell kind of card is that.

Supposedly this card is going to be on the Bellator app, but to me that means you have to watch it on your Android or iPhone smartphone or tablet and not full screen on a Windows computer or tv like I would prefer.

If you have a smart TV you can cast from a device to the TV via wifi

Idk about odds but Jim Wallhead could be worth a look, surprised he's so low on the card when he's probably the most experienced guy on it but no idea on his opponent yet. Met him a couple months ago and he was in great shape and is still very active as a coach.

No smart tv here, but I don't see any option in the Bellator app for that anyway.

It works on any media, I don't think you'll see the option if a smart tv isn't on the same wifi

Google smart casts are only like 50 bucks. Better than buying a new TV lol. Or an Amazon fire stick.

I bet Pitbull at -450 straight to win 1u and 1u on all four faves in a chalky parlay at +145 net.

Put 0.8u on Browning at +230.

Not huge value, but Browning is the first remotely skilled opponent Chalmers has faced. He is also by far the best grappler, is harder to hit than any of his previous opponents, much taller/longer, and has a tougher chin. And as we know from his last fight, Chalmers is very easy to take down.

Got 1u on Browning at +275. If he beats Chalmers in his home town I might actually end the night not totally pissed off over UFC 234.

Back