Bellator Newcastle: 1:30 PM ET Prelims/5 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Yeah, seems like it's US only, had to search for a stream,too.
Bellator definitely isn't gaining many fans with shit like this.

I checked their site and they list a ton of countries but not Canada lol, guess there's no legit way to watch it here. I assumed it'd be the Bellator app like the US

This Gareth A Davies guy gives me real creeper vibes. Seems like the kind of guy that would hit on high schoolers.

Not exactly ESPN+ pacing.. just chit-chatting away.

This Gareth A Davies guy gives me real creeper vibes. Seems like the kind of guy that would hit on high schoolers.
Fucking hell that actually made me laugh , he just seems a bit off for the sport .

To be fair to him he has been covering the sport for a while , a lot longer than the majority of pundits in the UK .

Fucking christ

so the prelims were either region blocked or shitty quality, the main card has the worst set of presenters ever and amateur interviews

Bellator really is bush league

Nice to see Aaron Chalmers take a legit step up in competition. Makes a change from fighting featherweights with losing records or guys with 80 losses in white collar boxing and losing records lol

For all those Americans confused about this Geordie Shore stuff and wondering how big it really is, nobody but chavs watch it and the majority of people wanna see Chalmers get flatlined due to association

Yikes. This is some high level cringe.

Not exactly the most technical fight but you know either could get ko'd any second

For all those Americans confused about this Geordie Shore stuff and wondering how big it really is, nobody but chavs watch it and the majority of people wanna see Chalmers get flatlined due to association
I Concur.
I've never watched any of this reality shite.
But these so called beautiful people are fucking hideous plastic posers, with a combined iq of a gopher.

I have no ime for these wannabees... Slipknots latest song all out life absolutely with the lyrics tells you everything you need to know about these twats...

Edit..
Here read this bit.. Slipknot.

'Calling all the adamant upper-level
Undefeated counterfeit cunts with a reason to fear
Throw away all the meaningless shit that’s clinging
The enemy is here, I said stop
Give it to 3'

Yep...

These guys suck lol still a fun fight though

these dudes remind me of CM punks striking.

Disappointed Corey Browning isn't Junie's brother or cousin or something.

God this is pathetic.Co main event lol.

Back