Bellator new Signings thread

Put him in there against Dante Schiro, I guess.

Yeah Rivera would do well in either PFL or Bellator, he's a solid, top BW but pretty fucking boring to watch.

Never heard of Chunty Boy, is he good?

Khasan Askhabov has signed a contract with Bellator MMA. The contract is designed for 4 battles. And most likely the debut will take place in October or November.

Khasan Askhabov has signed a contract with Bellator MMA. The contract is designed for 4 battles. And most likely the debut will take place in October or November.

Wow, that's a great signing. They really need to get that lightweight division in order. It's fucking brimming with potential but it's been held up for 2 fucking years now.

It's ridiculous

Wow, that's a great signing. They really need to get that lightweight division in order. It's fucking brimming with potential but it's been held up for 2 fucking years now.

It's ridiculous
Patricio says he wants to fight again soon. If he stays at FW for his next bout, strip him off the title imho and just do a Grand Prix

I might be reading way too much into it but Jaylon is barely 3-0 and im assuming he had 1 or 2 fights left on his current contract, so re-signing right now probably means he will be getting more money and a step up in competition.

Same thing with Mads, barely 3 fights into his contract and Im assuming he is re-signing because he will be in a title contender fight with Borics. Although, I would havr liked to see Mads again in the UFC, Im very glad to see Mads getting a new contract with Bellator. I think they are a great fit for each other.

Back