PBP Bellator MMA vs. Rizin, Tape-Delayed NO SPOILERS, 12/31 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins, Bellator or Rizin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disappointed with all decisions and Pitbulls performance. That’s 3 underwhelming performances from him in a row as far as entertainment goes. That’s crazy considering how consistently entertaining he’s been through all these years. Feel he could’ve done a lot more.

McKee-Souza was very good even though they were both gassed by halfway through the second. Wouldn’t mind seeing a rematch in Bellator.

all the fights outside of Pitbull-Koike were entertaining enough. Sad that Rizin couldn’t get even one W.

I can't help but think Rizin comes out looking better despite what people say. It's a shame people won't remember Rizin 40. It all came to shit when the main card started. Everything Bellator touches immediately turns to shit.

Disappointed with all decisions and Pitbulls performance. That’s 3 underwhelming performances from him in a row as far as entertainment goes. That’s crazy considering how consistently entertaining he’s been through all these years. Feel he could’ve done a lot more.

McKee-Souza was very good even though they were both gassed by halfway through the second. Wouldn’t mind seeing a rematch in Bellator.

all the fights outside of Pitbull-Koike were entertaining enough. Sad that Rizin couldn’t get even one W.

I thought Souza and Kim both should have been given the nod. koike vs. Pitbull was a sparring match with nobody really taking over.

Takeda vs. Rabadanov of was a good fight and a fair decision, but takeda impressed me more than Rabadanov despite losing.

Bellator going 5-0 felt wrong to be honest. Weird decisions

Honestly... what a shit show. Smells like b serie movies. I try to tube up other organizations... i just cant.

Last edited:
Back