Bellator MMA 110: Rampage vs M'Pumbu 6:30PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

i thought so too. but it happened quickly even when i caught the replay

Rampage__Jackson_vs_Christian_M_Pumbu_3.gif

Will always tune in to watch Rampage fight. Nice, violent finish. I couldn't care less if he whines in interviews. One of the true MMA legends.

It looked like rampage caught him with a left hook to drop him and it wasnt a slip. Rampage still has crazy power my God.

It looked like rampage caught him with a left hook to drop him and it wasnt a slip. Rampage still has crazy power my God.

Didnt Jon Jones say Rampage landed a punch on his arm and he couldnt believe how fuckin hard he hit?

Didnt Jon Jones say Rampage landed a punch on his arm and he couldnt believe how fuckin hard he hit?

Yeah he said it in one of his post fight interviews that he hit really hard. Rashad said rampage is the strongest dude he's ever fought and he came from hw. That's what some people call retard strength Lol.

Hard to tell if he slipped or if the left hook dropped him.

Kinda looks like it got the back of his head. Like he might've ducked into it. Either way he went to sleep. War Rampage!

Glad to see Rampage get the win but King Mo was absolutely dreadful. He's going to get smashed.

Seems like a shit card, see....shit happens, not just in the UFC.

They, and the fans, I suppose, got what they wanted with Rampage/Mo in the final but Mo has little chance IMO. Such an unimpressive fighter nowadays.

Seems like Nunes was robbed.

this might get me banned to dubbed but i have to say this the king mo decision seemed a bit fishy to me can some one please explain to me how the Russian kid did not take atleast round two? and get dominated 30/27?

this might get me banned to dubbed but i have to say this the king mo decision seemed a bit fishy to me can some one please explain to me how the Russian kid did not take atleast round two? and get dominated 30/27?

we've seen it countless times in mma, close rounds given to the guy who attempted a takedown.

we've seen it countless times in mma, close rounds given to the guy who attempted a takedown.

no I know but in my opinion there was never a 10/9 round for Mo

what I'm trying to say is i don't know what fight the judges were watching but that 30/27 decision win is bull shit

Back