Bellator makes MMA seem more like a sport...

MR NHB

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And I appreciate that! Yes, it's true they don't have all the best talent in each division, but they truly deliver their product like it's supposed to be presented. I also love the tournament style elimination to determine a champ....whereas the UFC just randomly gives shots to popular athletes. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm just starting to get into Bellator and I definitely appreciate the consistency.

I'm just starting to get into Bellator and I definitely appreciate the consistency.
The consistency? What the fuck?

You mean the consistency of non title fights? Consistency of title shots being given without winning tournaments?

Consistency of guys getting title shots out of order relative to the tournament they won?

Consistency of releasing their champions?

Yeah, very consistent.

You mean the consistency of non title fights? Consistency of title shots being given without winning tournaments?

Consistency of guys getting title shots out of order relative to the tournament they won?

Yeah, very consistent.

A lot of people just love to hate the UFC just to sound hardcore. I really don't give a fuck what org is on top of the MMA world, just as long as there's one place for the top fighters to eventually go and all fight each other. Not caring about companies or brand names so much makes MMA in general very enjoyable.

Consistency of releasing their champions?

Yeah, very consistent.

Compared to what? A random draw based on potential ppv sales???

This card is pretty good. Better than most ufc cards this year tbh

I'm the exact opposite right now of your title, and I mean that in a good way.

this is my first PPV. i gotta say i am not happy. the fighters look bad, the booking is terrible and so much wasted time in between the early fights.

Their Champ is going to defend the belt coming off a loss..... yeah way to break the mold Bellator!

Now that the entire card is over...no, just no. They present their product like it's supposed to be presented...??? Like those terrible Shamrock/Mo scripted interviews...?

Back