Bellator love old Dad Bods fights over new young lions!

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They love putting out the Old guys who look about a good as 2 dads fighting at Chucky Cheese's! Most of these geriatric fighters don't even train to win for their Bellasnore fights!

So, my question is..Is it the fault of Coker and his Matchmakers or is it the fans who think guys like Sonnen, Fedor, Rampage, Country, Fitch are still relevant today?

This is why Bellator is so Boring! No life in its main fighters!

Yeah because AJ Mckee is incredibly exciting

qL9oX7U.png

Well, seems like we are lucky that Erick Silva vs Paul Daley is happening soon!

Is there a rule for org's bashing? I'm sure there is one for fighter's bashing.

I actually shit on Bellator when they do stupid things but these threads are getting out of control.

You and Rodney should get married.
Must be a little itch that grew up getting your a_ _ kicked on the playground, being embarrassed in front of the girls you weren't getting to turn a post into a fantasy about sex. So many of little idiots bringing some sort of sexual bs into your posts. How about grow TFU and reply with some sense itch.

Fitch a dad bod?

Yeah, the OP's post is so phenomenally dumb I don't even know what to say. I'm struggling to think of many main event fighters in the UFC who look as ridiculously shredded and fit as Fitch did at 41;

jon-fitch-bellator-220-official-weigh-in.jpg

Jon-Fitch.jpg

Nevermind that quite a few of these oldsters, like Machida, had won their last few fights in the UFC (rightly or wrongly against Anders) and then beaten a skilled fighter in his prime in Bellator (Carvalho, rightly or wrongly)

This criticism is especially rich considering the UFC routinely trouts horrifically washed-up fighters on main card PPVs and even as main events.

Mark Hunt vs. Oleynik ring a bell? Oleynik vs. Alistair Overeem ring another one? How about 44 year-old Anderson Silva, 42 year-old Little Nog, and 40 year-old BJ Penn last week at UFC 237, neither of whom had any business fighting?

Compared to that, Fitch and Machida are regular Randy Coutures...

Yeah, the OP's post is so phenomenally dumb I don't even know what to say. I'm struggling to think of many main event fighters in the UFC who look as ridiculously shredded and fit as Fitch did at 41;

jon-fitch-bellator-220-official-weigh-in.jpg

Jon-Fitch.jpg

Nevermind that quite a few of these oldsters, like Machida, had won their last few fights in the UFC (rightly or wrongly against Anders) and then beaten a skilled fighter in his prime in Bellator (Carvalho, rightly or wrongly)

This criticism is especially rich considering the UFC routinely trouts horrifically washed-up fighters on main card PPVs and even as main events.

Mark Hunt vs. Oleynik ring a bell? Oleynik vs. Alistair Overeem ring another one? How about 44 year-old Anderson Silva, 42 year-old Little Nog, and 40 year-old BJ Penn last week at UFC 237, neither of whom had any business fighting?

Compared to that, Fitch and Machida are regular Randy Coutures...
Well PED Fitch is still more boring than the most boring fighter...…..No entertainment value there even with a ton of shit pumped into his system!

You and Rodney should get married.

Your a moron! Bring something to the table! If not you got about as much going for you as a Belllator jobber. Are you by chance a Beef plant employee?

It’s about name recognition. This isn’t other sports where players are done at 35. Fighters can still compete at older ages

Pretty sure they are going for some ratings. Rampage and Fedor are going to draw over some young prospects... shoot, not long ago UFC was doing the same.

I know 40 year olds who could kill to have a body like Sonnen at that age, let alone Fitch.

Back