Bellator London, Sat. June 22, 11:30 AM ET Prelims/*See Other Times In Thread* Main Card Discussion

And he didn't even really beat Weidman. Mousasi had one good flurry and the ref talked Weidman into a TKO loss.
yeah it was a pretty lackluster fight all around. weidman looked gassed and lethargic and moose didnt land anything really significant. its the best win on his ufc run tho. all the other times he stepped in with a top tier guy like machida and jacare he lost.

I’m a wtachimg on dazn. Why do they keep saying Dailey is the main event? I thought Moose was going to fight? Did the fight already happen also? Don’t tell me who won please

I’m a wtachimg on dazn. Why do they keep saying Dailey is the main event? I thought Moose was going to fight? Did the fight already happen also? Don’t tell me who won please
its over, close the thread to avoid the spoilers lol

So, thoughts on the fight? Who did you guys award it to?

And he didn't even really beat Weidman. Mousasi had one good flurry and the ref talked Weidman into a TKO loss.
Dumbass Weidman tried to milk what was originally called an illegal knee and paid for it. That was still one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Those knees were weak as fuck, in no world would they have ever stopped a fight if the ref hadn't initially called them illegal.

@FKA ^^^^^ your another protected hyoe job bumb bellator uses..again managment should be fired!

Your so obsessed with me it's sad LMFAO

Almost as sad as your horrendous fight picks or knowledge of mma.

Maybe you should try quoting yourself again so you can pretend someone besides me us talking to you

Is this a delayed paramount network thread now (no spoilers)?

What was the decision in the mousasi fight?

This card is one of the worst disasters I've ever experienced. After spending the afternoon off the internet to avoid spoilers, I got on DAZN to watch the tape delayed main card and saw it was titled Daley v. Silva. This led me to believe the Mousasi fight was canceled the day of, so I went to check up on what happened and spoiled the results for myself. What a shitshow.

I guess these are exclusive fights... even if you can go to any MMA site and get hit with the results...

I didn't know there was a title fight

Jesus christ they suck at this. Unbelievable how bad Bellator is. Honestly.

The way this was broadcast was one of the top 10 worst things in the history of MMA. How are they in business? Dude, get the tournaments back and go back to fkn MTV2.

Back