News Bellator LHW semi finals - 16th October

Wow, this event is a cant miss. I need to start making points with my wife.

Guessing this is the card since he's a Phoenix guy but we'll see. Should probably fight more often but he's still new and I'm not sure he's serious about being in the fight game yet so once a year is fine until he makes up his mind. If he is serious...moving to a bigger gym at least for fight camp would be the move...I digress.

Dude trains with Bader and Fortune! He really doesn not need to go anywhere else

FBHcC1CVkAEbORc

Confirmed card. I will say, this event is well matched and quite good.

FBHcC1CVkAEbORc

Confirmed card. I will say, this event is well matched and quite good.

Berkhamov Vs Willis is weirdly low on the card and should be swapped with Cauley Vs Clash but other than that no real issue other than them giving an ammy fight to Ben Henderson's wife for no apparent reason.

Berkhamov Vs Willis is weirdly low on the card and should be swapped with Cauley Vs Clash but other than that no real issue other than them giving an ammy fight to Ben Henderson's wife for no apparent reason.
Getting the ACA treatment. Kadyrov called Coker and told him to do him a favor since it was his birthday this month

Also want to say, if every Bellator card was this level of competition and they changed the commentary staff, I think they could do WAY better

I’d rather watch a regional Ukrainian event than this trash.

Card looks average to say the least.

Also want to say, if every Bellator card was this level of competition and they changed the commentary staff, I think they could do WAY better
Who you think they should bring in to do commentary?

Who you think they should bring in to do commentary?
Dream scenario? Brian Stann along with Dan Hardy and Frank Mir, but I would be okay with Hardy, Mir, Cyrus Fees, Ron Kruck

Dream scenario? Brian Stann along with Dan Hardy and Frank Mir, but I would be okay with Hardy, Mir, Cyrus Fees, Ron Kruck

Brian Stann is the GOAT, but I think he's got a good job outside MMA now.

Cyrus would be good, he's also a good ring announcer which would save us from Michael C Williams.

I think they are giving both of them the prelims treatment because Berkhamov fucked up last time and Willis has been playing it safe both fights. Willis is a beast he needs to let his hands go.

Back