News Bellator LHW semi finals - 16th October

Is Nick Browne that good? Bobby Lee did pretty decent against Bak, and Im assuming Browne is not as good as Bak, or is he?

He's not amazing, but he's pretty good. I thought he deserved a UFC call up, but he never got one. He should be too much for a journeyman like Lee.

Mike Hamel did an interview where he said he wanted to be on this card. He mentioned Benson Henderson will be on it.

Mike Hamel did an interview where he said he wanted to be on this card. He mentioned Benson Henderson will be on it.
I like Hamel like him as an addition to any card but I hope he's not suggesting a fight with Bendo. He doesn't deserve it at all, although regretfully in Bellator that doesn't seem to mean much. Match him with someone like Karakhanyan or even someone like Nallo.

I hope they do Bendo/Shabily myself. Moscow card is getting full so there might not be room and we know he got a visa for the Davis fight so he's not off the table for a fight in the US.

I like Hamel like him as an addition to any card but I hope he's not suggesting a fight with Bendo. He doesn't deserve it at all, although regretfully in Bellator that doesn't seem to mean much. Match him with someone like Karakhanyan or even someone like Nallo.

I hope they do Bendo/Shabily myself. Moscow card is getting full so there might not be room and we know he got a visa for the Davis fight so he's not off the table for a fight in the US.

He and Bendo are teammates. He was able to take the short notice fight with Borics, due to being one of the main training partners of Bendo before the Chandler fight.

He and Bendo are teammates. He was able to take the short notice fight with Borics, due to being one of the main training partners of Bendo before the Chandler fight.
Good call. I knew that it just totally slipped my mind. Okay well hell yeah throw them both on there then but please give Bendo someone in the rankings and not a tune up just because he's lost a couple in a row.

Another couple good names for a Hamel opponent would be Nate Andrews or Saad Awad. Someone like that.

I hope they give Hamel another decent match up. The man seems to be a loyal company man and will fight anyone, anywhere and will always put up a fight. I would like to see Hamel vs Awad.

I hope they give Hamel another decent match up. The man seems to be a loyal company man and will fight anyone, anywhere and will always put up a fight. I would like to see Hamel vs Awad.
I think Hamel is pretty good. He’s a hard worker and is tough af. He strings together a few more wins and he’s 10-5 or 11-5 at LW which isn’t a bad record in a division Bellator needs depth in.

now thats a good card. seems like they make GP cards their big ones and other cards just reg fight nights.

anyway looking forward to Nemkov/Rumble.

BOUTS! Some good ones at that

lol @ Anglickas vs Albrektsson on the prelims. There's just always some way they manage to fuck things up. LHW semi-finals and you don't even want to showcase a potential title challenger after the tourney in Anglickas.

It's becoming more and more clear to me that the Bellator Europe team is much more efficient at announcing fights and selecting bout order than the Bellator America team. London Moscow and Dublin are pretty much done and we're still waiting on San Jose in 9 days and they're just now getting Phoenix finished.

BOUTS! Some good ones at that

Benson vs Primus is fucking badass!! And I love Sumiko Inaba. This card looks fantastic. I guess Raisov wont be signing with Bellator after all, as he wanted to fight Benson.

Last edited:
It's becoming more and more clear to me that the Bellator Europe team is much more efficient at announcing fights and selecting bout order than the Bellator America team. London Moscow and Dublin are pretty much done and we're still waiting on San Jose in 9 days and they're just now getting Phoenix finished.
Commentary team was also better in the Euro shows.

Back