Bellator is having a ‘massive’ retirement fight for Fedor Emelianenko

I’ll throw a weird name out there. What about Gerard moussai?

Brock would be the biggest. Coker hinted they aren't doing the Bader rematch so that leaves us with the usual suspects. Of those the one I prefer is Barnett because it was the one that got away.

What does he consider massive?

Cause to me Brock would be the only real massive fight and aint no way Brock is going to Russia and it makes no financial sense. That would have to be a US PPV.

Reem would be the best fight but JDS, Werdum, Barnett, those fights are good but not sure I'd consider them massive.

Anderson would be that out of left field, two GOAT who a decade ago would have been amazing to see but you'd still watch it now kind of fights. Not that I want to see it but it would be unique.

Whats Silva got going in boxing though, if he can get a Tyson or Logan Paul payday probably wouldnt do this but if he cant this wouldnt be a bad payday to take.

If it was reem would be huge

I hope it brock tho

hager or lashley 1 them be good 1 too if want a sure win

overeem fedor is 50/50

maube 60/40 i see fedor crack overeem he 2 cocky not being on sauce no more

Shut that tiny mouth you little weasel, before I shut it for you.

Oh poor boy can't handle the truth when it smacked you in your face now shut up and sit in the corner like a good boy.

Oh poor boy can't handle the truth when it smacked you in your face now shut up and sit in the corner like a good boy.

Stop embarrassing yourself Stanley, you’ve been around these pastures since 2005. I bet you’re about 53 years old for goodness sake.

Move on.

Stop embarrassing yourself Stanley, you’ve been around these pastures since 2005. I bet you’re about 53 years old for goodness sake.

Move on.

"Mom, granddads drunk on the internet again"

If Bellator is smart they should make Fedor vs Sergey just to make sure they can bring a lot of PR in Russia.

Given the meaning of the word “massive,” I think it’s someone like Anderson or Lesnar. Maybe Overeem or Werdum?

I don’t think many people care about Barnett or JDS at this point.

Move on.

It's not often that one gets the opportunity to speak about someone intelligent, respected and admired. Unfortunately tonight I have to talk about Bubzeh. He's street smart. Sesame Street smart.

Bellator should be planning for a massive event while the ufc takes a break for the holidays. Instead, bellator takes a break too…

My vote still goes for Barnett as the final fight. Another UFC HW Champ, Fight was suppose to happen under Affliction, Barnett looked good in his Last MMA fight vs AA, Looked good in his BKC fight AND is under Bellator contract.

Its him, Kongo or Fortune if they stay within the roster (without having a LHW come up). Of the three only Barnett will draw fans.

Barnett would be great if they can make it happen.

Back