Bellator in 2021?

RicardinhoPT

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What's going on with Bellator? It seems like they haven't announced any event for 2021?

Best LHW division in the biz.

They move around too much though.
I liked when they were on Spike/Paramount.
The more they move the less I watch.
Don't like to chase my entertainment around.

Pandemic has been tough on smaller promotions. Cash reserves probably ran out.

But they've been signing some big-name guys....writing checks they can't cash?

They will be back next month don’t worry announcements will come soon

Pandemic has been tough on smaller promotions. Cash reserves probably ran out.
That’s ridiculous Bellator is a major promotion. Please don’t speak nonsense especially without any proof to back it up. Bellator is fine and will be back next month.

They can cash them but we will see shorter cards. Maybe 5-6 fights an event.

Last edited:
Scott Coker the kind of guy to book an entire event months ahead and not advertise at all until the night of, meanwhile streaming the event on the most random platform imaginable.

Bellator gonna Bellator.

Scott Coker the kind of guy to book an entire event months ahead and not advertise at all until the night of, meanwhile streaming the event on the most random platform imaginable.

Bellator gonna Bellator.
Because they're short on money. What other explanation is there? @GueseGuy . Some major promotion.

Bellator are notoriously bad at advertising and promoting events, they'll get around to it soon.

They're obviously not folding because you don't sign Rumble and Romero to instantly fold.

Are you talking about how Sherdog has no scheduled cards for Bellator? I've wondered about that too...it's been like since the early December card. I hope Rumble and Romero didn't just sign up for Affliction 2.0.

Their website doesn't show anything either.
MMA Fights Schedule | All Events | Bellator.com
Is affliction making a comeback? They didn’t last long but they had some good events.

Just signed Romero and Rumble and short on money. Use your brain stop being a troll. Nothing left for me to say.

As if that's never happened before. That's why I brought up Affliction. That may or may not be true but it's possible.

Is affliction making a comeback? They didn’t last long but they had some good events.

No, I seriously doubt they're making a comeback. I used them as an example of a promotion with a lot of big names that seemed to be growing and suddenly ended.

Don’t worry, they will come back with a banger soon! Leah McCourt versus the uber driver in the co main, followed by James Gallagher against Bellator’s lucky raffle winner!

Bellator have Viacom's backing still don't they? They're definitely not worrying about money.

Back