Bellator fighters trash talk at weigh ins

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by omgsvilla2, May 16, 2014.

1. omgsvilla2

omgsvilla2 Orange Belt

If you watch the weigh ins you will notice Tito and rampage and even mos trash talk is horrendous. Idk if it it is scripted, but if it's not they need to cuz it sucks... I was tempted to buy the ppv, but after what I saw and herd I am not intrested. Tito takes the loss to promote shawhatever, Kongo ko chandler ko and rampage mo snooze fest...

2. noizer

noizer Red Belt

you should watch mma for the actual fights... not the trashtalk, there is another medium called Pro Wrestling that is problably more to your liking if its about storylines for you.

3. lapollarecords

lapollarecords Red Belt

Tito was gold as always. they should have him as commentator instead of the Joe Rogan inpersonator.

4. Da Bombers

Da Bombers Purple Belt

Mods please merge all "fake beef/fake trash talk" threads or wasteland them. Theres 4 on the 1st page alone and we all know where its coming from.

5. SBC

SBC Purple Belt

Yeah, the guys post was pretty weird. If you were interested in the fights how do you get turned off because the trash talk wasn't up to your liking? News flash TS, a vast majority of trash talk is fake now-a-days!