Bellator FIghter Brennan Ward Retires From MMA

Ward had some potentional and was a very entertaining guy to watch.

having said that at this point i doubt he has the dedication to train fulltime and with him being mediocre at best i dont see him anywhere near the belt. If he is serious about making a comeback it should be at 170 as this is his natural weightclass but him choosing to fight at 185 and thus refusing to make the cut is more proof he doesnt take this seriously.

him being in prison doesnt really help either.

So many posters used to talk about how Ward would kill MVP if they were ever to fight.
Well let's finally get that fight together and see what happens.

Young, exciting, comes to fight and performs....Not what Coker and Bellator wants in a Bellator Fighter!

So many posters used to talk about how Ward would kill MVP if they were ever to fight.
Well let's finally get that fight together and see what happens.
Brennan isnt going to make 170 anymore so it wont happen. MVP turned that fight down for years.

Looking to have some fun fights, gonna see him in some good scraps later this year

Ward had some potentional and was a very entertaining guy to watch.

having said that at this point i doubt he has the dedication to train fulltime and with him being mediocre at best i dont see him anywhere near the belt. If he is serious about making a comeback it should be at 170 as this is his natural weightclass but him choosing to fight at 185 and thus refusing to make the cut is more proof he doesnt take this seriously.

him being in prison doesnt really help either.

Hes taking the comeback seriously, but for what it is. not looking to run at the title. not kooking to cut weight. hes over 200lbs, short for 185 but his shoulders legs and frame are just big. 170 cut is HARD, especially if u know ur not going after s title. but theres a lot of fun fights at 185 that can be made

I thought he was ok, but then when he was fighting on that "USA vs UK" card and on the "UK" team, I thought he was an idiot.

Hopefully he returns. Unfortunately I don’t think he will though. Would have been fun to see him in BKFC. Too bad that promotion kept lying to the fighters about salaries.

Omg if B Ward came back that would be sick!!

I thought he was ok, but then when he was fighting on that "USA vs UK" card and on the "UK" team, I thought he was an idiot.
Brennan Ward was a injury replacement for MVP on that card. You have to remember MVP has pulled out of 8, I believe, Bellator cards.

Brennan Ward won the Bellator Middleweight Tournament to get a Bellator Middleweight Title shot at Alexander Shlemenko and he lost to a 11-3 Tamdan McCrory. So not bad at Middleweight. Brennan Ward's main issue has been that one mental lapse in his losses at Welterweight that seemingly came out of nowhere. Good luck to him in his Bellator Middleweight return. I'm certain the Mohegan crowd is really going to be loud and proud in his return rooting for him.

I would watch Brennan any day over Country, Mir, Fatpage, and the rest of the Coker clown show! Brennen al least fights to win!

Brennan Ward was a injury replacement for MVP on that card. You have to remember MVP has pulled out of 8, I believe, Bellator cards.
Yeah, but why in Earth would he agree to be team "UK"?

Because Bellator Matchmakes spend 5 min on a card..they don't care about the product! They just collect pay checks! Reginal mma matcmakers work harder to match up fights..

Because Bellator Matchmakes spend 5 min on a card..they don't care about the product! They just collect pay checks! Reginal mma matcmakers work harder to match up fights..
That may be the best answer I could have expected!

Hopefully he returns. Unfortunately I don’t think he will though. Would have been fun to see him in BKFC. Too bad that promotion kept lying to the fighters about salaries.

I think it was WBKFF, that's the shady one.
As long as I know, BKFC pay their fighters.

Dude seriously? He was a replacement for a injured fighter. So smart guy, what other injured fighter pulled out of that card that Brennan Ward could replace? Oh that's right, only MVP pulled himself from that card because of injury. And we're you going to pay Brennan Ward's bills with your pride if he sat around waiting for Bellator to find him a fight?

lol was it the usa vs. uk card that had like all black guys on the uk team vs us? I know that's where they live I just got a kick out of that at the time.
Hahahaha yep, I believe so, except for Ward!

Dude seriously? He was a replacement for a injured fighter. So smart guy, what other injured fighter pulled out of that card that Brennan Ward could replace? Oh that's right, only MVP pulled himself from that card because of injury. And we're you going to pay Brennan Ward's bills with your pride if he sat around waiting for Bellator to find him a fight?
Um...because he's not from the UK? Not that hard to figure out.

Um...because he's not from the UK? Not that hard to figure out.
The sheer stupidity you want to display just to debate your stupid point, you can have at it. Unbelievable

Back