Bellator featherweights vs UFC

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m gonna be honest, Bellator has more than a handful of fighters at 145 that are incredibly elite. How do you think the following fighters do against the UFC top 15?

Aaron Pico
Pitbull
Emmanuel Sanchez (looked amazing last night)
Daniel Weichel
A.J. McKee
Caldwell
Henry Corrales
Daniel Straus
Adam Borics
Pedro Carvalho
Mads Burnell

Wish we could see some crossover fights. Pitbull matches up extremely well against Volk imo, although Max would likely out point Patricio to a decision. Styles make fights.

Aaron Pico - Poorly, he looked decent last night, but he is clearly not ready for UFC top 15, has been racking up wins since he switched to Jacksons, but its too early and he had a ROUGH career start.
Pitbull - Champion potential
A.J. McKee - Top 5

The rest might be competitive and some might crack top 10, Borics has a single loss iirc, Sanchez would do well in the UFC, Caldwell is a Bellator former champ, Straus is another former bellator champ.

Emmanuel Sanchez
Daniel Weichel
Caldwell
Daniel Straus
Adam Borics
Pedro Carvalho

Emmanuel Sanchez would be top 10 IMO too

Pitbull could be champ on any given night.

pass on the rest

mega LOL at Pico

When your right your right and your right.
OMG give me a break. U can't tell how good somebody is until they face elite competition. Pitbull has not faced elite competition. I think he would do fairly well, but to say he would beat Volk or even Max bc he beat a bunch of B level guys in Bellator is a stretch(Yeah I realize he beat Chandler, but the verdict is still out how he's gonna do in the UFC) I even think Ortega would murder him

I’m gonna be honest, Bellator has more than a handful of fighters at 145 that are incredibly elite. How do you think the following fighters do against the UFC top 15?

Aaron Pico
Pitbull
Emmanuel Sanchez (looked amazing last night)
Daniel Weichel
A.J. McKee
Caldwell
Henry Corrales
Daniel Straus
Adam Borics
Pedro Carvalho
Mads Burnell
Pitbull beats everyone in the UFC. I think he beats Volk, he's better technically (boxing). Against Max I think his power and precision would be too much. I'd love to see him in the UFC.

The talent level and depth at 145 in the UFC and in Bellator is very similar IMO, it would be really hard to say what the top 10 world rankings would be if they all could compete with each other. I think Pitbull would be the best but there's no telling for sure.

Volkanovski and Holloway destroy every Bellator FW.

I don't see either of them destroying Pitbull, winning maybe but I don't favor either. Pitbull has much better punching power than both the striking skill is close though I think he's a bit better and he can match their pace. Wrestling wise I think he's better than both but him and Volkanovski are a lot closer in their wrestling and clinch grappling and Volk might have the edge in those areas.

IMO

Aaron Pico - Probably would be in the LFA at this point, he could probably stay on the UFC roster if they gave him favourable matchups.

Pitbull - In the mix with Volk, Max, Yair, Zabit, Ortega, Zombie and Kattar. Probably beats some of those dudes and probably loses to some of them. Would love to see him fight them though.

Emmanuel Sanchez - Imo could be ranked, I think he's very similar to Shane Burgos, so round about where he is.

Daniel Weichel - Top 30 kind of win some/lose some fighter

A.J. McKee - Not sure, loads of potential, but need to see him tested, certainly seems to have the ability to be top 10 or maybe higher, but I want to see him against someone who takes him into deep waters.

Caldwell - Would do okay, a little bit one dimensional but excellent at that one dimension. Probably just outside the rankings.

Henry Corrales - Would find life in the UFC very tough I think, might get the odd win, but I think he'd be around the bottom of the division and would get cut before too long.

Daniel Straus - Hasn't looked the same since that motorcycle crash. I don't think he can beat any UFC fighters at this point.

Adam Borics - Has the potential to be a UFC fighter, but looked tentative since Caldwell wrestle fucked him. FW isn't an especially wrestler heavy division in the UFC so, so I could see him sticking around. Not sure he'd ever be ranked, but could have some fun fights, kind of like a more striking based version of Amirkhani.

Pedro Carvalho - Would go 0-4 and get cut imo. Gets smashed by pretty much anyone in the UFC.

Mads Burnell - Would do fine, not sure why they released him in the first place. He was beating Arnold Allen for most of their fight. Top 30.

Pitbull could win the belt some could do good. Guys like Weichel and Strauss would wash out

Pitbull would get ko'ed by USADA. Plus Mckee is going to end all this pitbull BS soon enough.

OMG give me a break. U can't tell how good somebody is until they face elite competition. Pitbull has not faced elite competition. I think he would do fairly well, but to say he would beat Volk or even Max bc he beat a bunch of B level guys in Bellator is a stretch(Yeah I realize he beat Chandler, but the verdict is still out how he's gonna do in the UFC) I even think Ortega would murder him
Lol imagine being this dumb

Back