Bellator Europe chief David Green says promotion is targeting 10 Euro events in 2020

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/09/bellator-aims-to-increase-european-events-2020

LONDON – Bellator’s European expansion plans show no sign of abating as the promotion is already working behind the scenes on an increased program of events in 2020.

Speaking to MMA Junkie from Viacom headquarters here, Bellator’s Head of Europe David Green revealed that he hopes to increase the organization’s European calendar to as many as 10 events next year.

“We’re going to be doing six events by the time we finish 2019. I think I want to take that up next year, ” Green said. “So I’m hopefully going to add at least two or three more. I’d like to get to 10. We’ll see where we get to. But it’s about now moving into those markets we’re talking about, in mainland Europe and beyond.”

Bellator’s next European event takes place Sept. 27 as the promotion returns to familiar territory in Dublin for the twin-card Bellator 227/Bellator Europe 4 event at 3Arena.

Good for them I hope that means they are signing up new and better paying media deals over there.

Back