Bellator Europe 1: Pitbull vs. Scope not on DAZN?

For what DAZN is paying Bellator a year they should get every event and Coker's first child.
Nope. They paid for American events. If you want access to the European ones you gotta pay up!

Nope. They paid for American events. If you want access to the European ones you gotta pay up!
The European events on on free tv in the UK and some other countries like Sweden and a free stream on Bellator.com or the app worldwide.

The European events on on free tv in the UK and some other countries like Sweden and a free stream on Bellator.com or the app worldwide.
Yeah but we’re talking about DAZN having American broadcasting rights to the European series. Their deal is only for broadcasting American events in America. If they want to broadcast the European series in the states, they would have to pay more money/sign a new deal.

I thought I heard Scott say you can watch this on the Bellator app?

Bellator really needs to get their media shit together.

If hardcore MMA fans on forums can't figure out how the hell to watch some of your shows make me wonder if avg. joe even knows you exist from event to event.

P.S.: I believe you can catch it on the Bellator App, but I have no ideal if that is open for the world to view or only certain markets.

Ever since they got on DAZN, that’s the only place I’ve watched their events.

Why would they not have it on DAZN? Wouldn't that be a perfect place for it, like Fight Pass is for some overseas events?

As far as a Bellator app, who the hell watches fights on mobile devices?

People on the go. I don’t like to stay home on the weekends, but I also don’t want to miss the fights. Not all bars/restaurants have TVs, and not all that do will turn on fights.

shit sucks, i wonder if there is gonna be a replay on the app afterwards.......

Ever since they got on DAZN, that’s the only place I’ve watched their events.

People on the go. I don’t like to stay home on the weekends, but I also don’t want to miss the fights. Not all bars/restaurants have TVs, and not all that do will turn on fights.
I know. It just seems like streaming services push mobile apps like that is how most people view it. Sometimes it's not even clear if there is a way to view it from a browser.

I know. It just seems like streaming services push mobile apps like that is how most people view it. Sometimes it's not even clear if there is a way to view it from a browser.
I hate mobile anything if it is forced on us. I would never watch anything on a phone screen or "on the go". Ugh, the very idea sickens me.

Does anyone know if we can watch it on the bellator site?

What time do the prelims actually start? Every site says something different.

Back