Bellator Dynamite Question

Pontigoose

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Really fired up for this dynamite card, but I'm curious. If King Mo and Vassel fight first, and the Davis & Newton are second, is the third fight immediately after? Isn't that an unfair advantage to whoever wins the first fight getting a prolonged rest period? Anyone know how this is going to work?

the finals would be later in the night. Probably start out with them and then the finals will be just before the main event like all shows with tournaments.

Nah. They'll space it out.

Josh Thomson vs Mike Bronzoulis

Really fired up for this dynamite card, but I'm curious. If King Mo and Vassel fight first, and the Davis & Newton are second, is the third fight immediately after? Isn't that an unfair advantage to whoever wins the first fight getting a prolonged rest period? Anyone know how this is going to work?

It'll be fine. Tournaments are never truly fair anyways. Say Newton beats Davis, how much damage is he likely to take against Davis? Not as much as if Vassell beats King Mo. I imagine Vassell would be far more hurt going into the championship but whatever I like tournaments. Davis is going to win though most likely.

Back