News Bellator Dublin - Feb 25th - Moose Vs Vanderford

Is Kakhorov's TDD good? Because if not, it's gonna be a long night for him
He is SBG so I doubt it. Why isnt Johns fighting someone in the fringe top 10, like Mattos or Caldwell?

He is SBG so I doubt it. Why isnt Johns fighting someone in the fringe top 10, like Mattos or Caldwell?

Fuck knows, Bellator can be weird sometimes, they outbid the UFC for Brett, so he aint cheap.

Fuck knows, Bellator can be weird sometimes, they outbid the UFC for Brett, so he aint cheap.
They outbid the UFC for Johns so he could fight Sabatello and Kakharov. Also, they are paying Shabliy top dollar so he can fight Alfie Davies and Bobby King, go figure

Moose is better on the feet but has been outwrestled before. Moose is not bad with his subs though. I think Moose can weather a storm early. Avoid damage on the ground and catch Vanderford in the 4th with some big shots. Looking forward to this.

I'm sure Bellator just pick fighters at random on Tapology sometimes.

I'm sure Bellator just pick fighters at random on Tapology sometimes.

Marian Dimitrov is decent, I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat Fabian. He's got monstrous power. Luca Poclit had some hype behind his name way back but then injuries sidelined him.

Balkans/Lower Central Europe are an underrepresented area. Nice to see them pick up some guys from there, sometimes you gets guys like Adam Borics.

Last edited:
Marian Dimitrov is decent, I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat Fabian. He's got monstrous power. Luca Poclit had some hype behind his name way back but then injuries sidelined him.

Balkans/Lower Central Europe are an underrepresented area. Nice to see them pick up some guys from there, sometimes you gets guys like Adam Borics.

I've not seen him, but he doesn't seem to have fought anyone of note on his record.

I've not seen him, but he doesn't seem to have fought anyone of note on his record.
He's from the same group of guys like Kaloyan Kolev (who was on Contender Series last year), Georgi Valentinov, Plamen Penchev, Valentin Benishev who all have super padded records. Whether they are decent or not, we shall see.

He's from the same group of guys like Kaloyan Kolev (who was on Contender Series last year), Georgi Valentinov, Plamen Penchev, Valentin Benishev who all have super padded records. Whether they are decent or not, we shall see.

That Kolev guy looked pretty shit, so hopefully better than him.

Tony Hulk Johnson trains with them too... strangely enough.

is this event happening, though? Covid might derail this event.

Us and Ireland are pretty liberal with covid rules so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
IDK about Ireland but with the exception of Florida and maybe Texas the US is most definitely not liberal with covid rules.

That doesn't sound promising then, Kolev and Valentinov are quite atrocious - don't know about the other two.

Back