Bellator Dublin/Bellator 240, Sat. Feb. 22, 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator Dublin Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tape delay is dumbfounding. I found out the results due to post-fight interviews on Youtube.No idea how or when they won all I know is the fighter that succeeded and the tape is hours behind. Such a ridiculously stupid system.

Tape-delayed, whitebelt.
lol, people using the sherdog belts as a way of insulting other posters are hilarious. As if your opinion is worth more just because you are more active here.

My point is that this was an PBP-thread. Regardless of tape delay, if you read the posts when the actual event is happening, people that are there or get the results elsewhere, are going to post about it.

If you get results spoiled it's on you and/or Bellator

lol, people using the sherdog belts as a way of insulting other posters are hilarious. As if your opinion is worth more just because you are more active here.

My point is that this was an PBP-thread. Regardless of tape delay, if you read the posts when the actual event is happening, people that are there or get the results elsewhere, are going to post about it.

The point is, you knew it was tape-delayed and people here were just waiting to watch it on Paramount at 10pm, and that there were enough people here who didn't have access to a live stream, yet you and a few other idiots posted spoilers anyway.

The point is, you knew it was tape-delayed and people here were just waiting to watch it on Paramount at 10pm, and that there were enough people here who didn't have access to a live stream, yet you and a few other idiots posted spoilers anyway.

I actually found out it was tape delayed after the fact. I was just interested in the Enkamp-fight, I honestly thought it was just impossible to get hold of the fights outside USA, like always.

And also, no need to be such a dick, dude.

Also the time listed on the thread was 11:30am EST rather than the tape delayed time, so it seemed like fair game to discuss the event in the thread at 11:30am EST.

Plus who gives a fuck, it was Brent Primus in the main event <Lmaoo>

Also the time listed on the thread was 11:30am EST rather than the tape delayed time, so it seemed like fair game to discuss the event in the thread at 11:30am EST.

Plus who gives a fuck, it was Brent Primus in the main event <Lmaoo>

Good point, dude! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back