Bellator DEAD

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Their Bellator 240 tape delayed main event streaming at the same time as Wilder vs Fury 2

{<doc}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

it was over before the wilder fight started. those boxing fights start so late, drives me crazy

But they still have Tyrell Fort.......

Oh nevermind

Dead

Sometimes Bellator seems determined to make the worst moves possible.

Tape delay is already stupid but tape delaying to coincide with the biggest boxing fight of the year?

Man, you should never go FULL retard.

It's difficult to stomach Bellator events now days

All fluff, no material

Then the fights are 75% can crushing

It's difficult to stomach Bellator events now days

All fluff, no material

Then the fights are 75% can crushing

Welcome to Coker MMA.

You been around long enough to know how Coker operates most of the time. Then it seems like when he does give us a good match it many times its a head scratching match up, like how did we get here.

Coker forgets that for the most part fans want matchups to make sense and have direction with them. Even in the UFC when they go off script and give a great matchup that doesn't make a ton of sense fans cry like Dana stole their lunch money.

I can't wait for the Bellator 240 viewership numbers it's gonna be hilarious

That event was for Europe not meant for US. Just like certain UFC fight nights are just filler between bigger PPV or fight nights.

Not every show is meant to be an event.

bellators scheduling is terrible. No events for months then two or three shows on the same weekend there are UFC and boxing fights. Just so dumb.

I can't wait for the Bellator 240 viewership numbers it's gonna be hilarious
310K viewers for this show on paramount, actually did better than the 296K for the Friday Bellator 239. Casual viewers must have thought this was the Wilder/Fury fight. 310 is close to what the Fedor/Rampage drew

bellators scheduling is terrible. No events for months then two or three shows on the same weekend there are UFC and boxing fights. Just so dumb.
I know for the HI shows, I think they said they do back to back in same location to make it more cost effective.

Back