Bellator champ Brent Primus to Michael Chandler: 'Sign the contract (expletive)'

Uhhh ok Primus, pretty sure you pulled out of the last fight and been nursing for a year?

200.gif

Says the guy who hasn’t defended the belt in 15 months

Well, here we go gents!

Can't blame Chandler for being hesitant on signing over the dotted line. Primus embarrassed him massively with his destructive leg kicks. Alvarez III would be much safer and easier fight to take.

Just get on with it, Bellator.

Either way would be good for Bellator IMO. Would love to see the trilogy fight or the title fight for Chandler.

Chandler will smash him

I hope Chandler smash him, Primus is the Brandon Vera / Dominick Cruz of Bellator when it comes to not defending his belt.

Chandler too busy raising another man's baby.

Honestly though, i heard he already started spreading cheeks so Primus could insert cock into ass.

Yeah Mike hurry up and sign the dotted line so I can pull and keep the title in purgatory for another 15 months .

Hurry up and sign the contract so he can use that weakass pullout game of his? LOL fuckin bitch. Please he's like the come at me bro who hides behind the cops or his buddies. Bellator 230: Chandler vs TBD

I’d rather see Chandler/EA III and let Primus disappear due to lack of activity.

I’m curious as to what his main source of income is. He’s fought 8 times in an 8 year career mainly on the Bellator prelims.

I’d rather see Chandler/EA III and let Primus disappear due to lack of activity.

I’m curious as to what his main source of income is. He’s fought 8 times in an 8 year career mainly on the Bellator prelims.
It truly is incredible that primus has actually averaged a fight a year for 8 years.

just came into this shit section to say primus beat that ass stomped it in the first round peace out suckas

Can't blame Chandler for being hesitant on signing over the dotted line. Primus embarrassed him massively with his destructive leg kicks. Alvarez III would be much safer and easier fight to take.
Nice troll job. It was a non contact foot nerve injury that messed Chandler up and on one leg he still dropped Primus.

Its that time of the year for Primus to get his one fight in.

I hope Chandler smash him, Primus is the Brandon Vera / Dominick Cruz of Bellator when it comes to not defending his belt.

I honestly forgot Brandon Vera had a belt for a minute. Was genuinely confused reading your reply then had to dig deep in my memory bank to remind myself he's ONE's hw champ lol

Back