Bellator BW Champ Caldwell Wants to Challenge for the FW Title

AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Honestly, all I got from this is that Bellator is desperately trying to clear the path for James Gallagher.

Imo, Caldwell vacated BW if he wins the FW title.

Also important to keep in mind that Bellator has basically tied Higo up with a fight against Pico.

Everyone wants to move up for a freebie nowadays.

I mean, kinda funny if you ask me.

It seems like Bellator is still signing BW talent so it doesn't look like they've given up fully on the division

It seems like Bellator is still signing BW talent so it doesn't look like they've given up fully on the division
I wouldn’t be opposed to them scrapping BW. Don’t get me wrong I love the fights but if they were primarily focused on 145 and up I’d be cool with it.

Conor really started something here, everyone wants two belts now.

Soon as someone wins a title they are talking about a second belt now.

I get it BW is weak as hell but if Gallagher wins this weekend a fight vs him in Ireland is a bigger deal than any other BW fight in Bellator. Its not as good as a Pitbull fight but its a contender that will get some attention for Caldwell.

I think he should fight Gallagher and Pitbull fights Sanchez. If they both win you set that fight up next year.

I think Caldwell will become the FW champ. He is so talented. I wish he would move to the UFC when his contract ends.

another guy that wants 2 belts. getting old

Back