Rumored Bellator Brazil in 2023 - Cyborg vs Zingano

careto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

What other fights can we expect in this event?

What other fights can we expect in this event?

One of the pitbull Bros hopefully, hope it's Patricio.

Jose Augusto, Douglas Lima, Neiman, Goiti, Higo, Mattos, Marcos Breno

One of the pitbull Bros hopefully, hope it's Patricio.

Jose Augusto, Douglas Lima, Neiman, Goiti, Higo, Mattos, Marcos Breno
Im assuming Lima, Neiman, and Higo will definitely be there. I cant see Patricio being a co-main to Cyborg and I doubt Patricky would fight so close to the LWGP. They'll need to sign some other Brazilian fighters, too.

Ey yo, Coker sign up Bruno Lopes.

Im assuming Lima, Neiman, and Higo will definitely be there. I cant see Patricio being a co-main to Cyborg and I doubt Patricky would fight so close to the LWGP. They'll need to sign some other Brazilian fighters, too.
They have exactly 30 brazilian fighters on the roster if I counted them right lol

Golm, Mota, Augusto, Mattos, Otto, Jairo, Almeida, Mendonca, Giacomo are good for prelims, they will surely add some wmma fighters as well like Porto, Bruna, Talita, Poliana

For the main card: Cyborg, Lima, Goiti, Neiman, Higo, Breno. Maybe one of the Pitbull bros also. They have enough brazilian fighters, imo

Last edited:
Honestly

This seems more like Cyborg pushing up the fight rather than an official statement.
I also doubt zingano would accept this fight in Brazil since she accuses Cyborg so much regarding peds

saw someone mention on twitter and they are so right, Viacom/Showtime care so little about Bellator they let Cyborg and MVP box but when htey do a Jake/Silva Showtime boxing they dont think to put a single Bellator fighter on the broadcast. instead of letting Cyborg box a bum in Brazil on some nothing card she could have gotten the shine on this card, same with MVP or Pitbull or whoever. So clueless.

saw someone mention on twitter and they are so right, Viacom/Showtime care so little about Bellator they let Cyborg and MVP box but when htey do a Jake/Silva Showtime boxing they dont think to put a single Bellator fighter on the broadcast. instead of letting Cyborg box a bum in Brazil on some nothing card she could have gotten the shine on this card, same with MVP or Pitbull or whoever. So clueless.
Espinoza hates mma, thats been a known

lol good point. Bellator is never going anywhere with its parent company.

If promoting mma was just signing top tier prospects at a young age then Bellator would be the best promotion. Unfortunately for them there’s so much more to it than that and they suck at pretty much everything else. It’s sad really. They have potential but it’ll never be realized.

If promoting mma was just signing top tier prospects at a young age then Bellator would be the best promotion. Unfortunately for them there’s so much more to it than that and they suck at pretty much everything else. It’s sad really. They have potential but it’ll never be realized.
Yah Bellator has a strong roster but unless you knew them from spike TV days I don't think they bring in any new viewers. All there fans I think are just the hardcores, casuals have no idea what bellator is for most part

Imagine Cat Zingano winning a title in 2022. I’d love to see it as unlikely as it is.

Why would she allow her team to post blatant lies?!
Maybe they can do a stealth delete and re-post.
I think it’s poorly worded. Zingano is undefeated at 145, and does have those words. Bear in mind, I dislike Cyborg and will,happily shit on her, but I don’t think this is genuine, just a screw up.

I think it’s poorly worded. Zingano is undefeated at 145, and does have those words. Bear in mind, I dislike Cyborg and will,happily shit on her, but I don’t think this is genuine, just a screw up.

They're talking about Cat Zingano.
Thanks. Perhaps the PR person is not totally fluent in English.
Actually, similar blunders appear in Sherdog thread titles all the time.

Back