Bellator back with Showtime officially.

That was a really quick swing with Espinoza in charge. I figured they would go to showtime.

I’m surprised Coker is still the president.

Don’t give a shit about Bellator besides the occasional intriguing fight. Really tried to like the product for years on end but the commentary is so bad that I have to press mute. Coker has been at it for half a decade now and his ability to develop genuine top level fighters has been unimpressive relative to his achievements in Strikeforce.

did you feel the same about elite xc. Strikeforce. Pride. Dream. Kotc?

do you like fighting? Do you know what you’re watching? Your complaint is about commentary and not the actual fighting. Ok, Sheila, I get it. You only watch the best of the best with the greatest announcers in the game and that’s determined by the banner the product is sold to you by. under. Isn’t that right sally?

if it’s not ufc. It’s not as real as it gets ammoright Nancy?( even though the ruleset undermines who is the better fighter). But yeah Becky, you know Becky. You’ve seen and done it all. Man, if I was your father I would beat the living shit out of you.

do you like fighting? Do you know what you’re watching? Your complaint is about commentary and not the actual fighting. Ok, Sheila, I get it. You only watch the best of the best with the greatest announcers in the game and that’s determined by the banner the product is sold to you by. under. Isn’t that right sally?

if it’s not ufc. It’s not as real as it gets ammoright Nancy?( even though the ruleset undermines who is the better fighter). But yeah Becky, you know Becky. You’ve seen and done it all. Man, if I was your father I would beat the living shit out of you.

ok tough guy...……...you are neither funny or correct! Bellator is almost unwatchable due to Coker and the matchmakers who are in love with 100% miss matches, Can's as opponents, and Scripted fights, as well as the old Dad Bod geriatric's matches that the Broken UFCers just go in and collect a paycheck and don't even train or come in shape. Stop trying to be the tough guy and white Knighter, ! you look dumb!

The kid you want "beat up" is correct and you are the moron! How does that feel?

Dude. Seek help.

So this is the first show on showtime or is it not back on showtime or never was on showtime so it cant be back?

This is the beginning of the end. Only this time the ufc won't buy out this promotion because it's shit, and instead will opt to have their pick of the litter after bellator collapses
Dana would buy Bellator for the library and put it on fight pass.

the commentary is so bad that I have to press mute.

I like listening to John McCarthy and Chael Sonnen. McCarthy is a retired referee who has been in a lot of big fights.

Bellator is almost unwatchable due to Coker

I thought the card was entertaining at certain moments.

Raymond Daniels is very athletic and a kickboxing champion.

Juan Archuleta is very fast and would be able to stand with UFC fighters.

Cyborg looked improved since the time she fought Nunes. Cyborg had her hands up and used footwork. She has good cardio and was powerful in the 4th round.

Did you even watch the fights or are you here to fighter bash?

What are you talking about? Just trying to play devil's advocate, or merely being argumentative? All of Bellator's real, developed talent (the Patt Currans, Pitbulls, Chandlers, etc) were from Bjorn's time and are basically all peaked, or over the hill. Spare me any yap about "MVP" - LOL! Coker has done little to nothing beyond sign UFC castoffs, and the on-air commentary is indeed horrible.

Back