Bellator 605k viewers / UFC 574k. UFC is dying proof

Just lol @ 85k buying the PPV! <Lmaoo><45>

It's all over, boys. The UFC is now a thing of the past.

Let the Bellator-era begin!

That card was an absolute joke for a PPV. Had a few decent matches though.

But Bellators card actually had higher quality matches overall.
Yep this was pretty much a fox card with a wmma title fight

I only watched Olyenik choke out Albini then I caught the full Lomachenko fight, what a scrap. He was fighting a much bigger fighter, he got knocked down, the fight was extremely close and then in the 10th all that body work Lomachenko did paid off. The guy might be the most skilled boxer I've ever seen. I had no desire to watch that terrible UFC fight card after seeing such greatness on display inside the boxing ring.

So Bellator's biggest card of the year got about 200k viewers more than the UFC prelim fights? Great thread, dude....
Not even that. He is combining both networks which is a misleading statistic. The CMT viewers are basically people who forget to change the channel, not bellator viewers looking for the bellator card. The only number that matters, for actual viewership, is the Paramount one.

Hope UFC start to realize these extreme low weight div but most importantly womens divisions are not good for business..

No one gives a shit now Ronda has gone

Holly Holm, Cyborg, and Ronda have all done well in PPV buys. Nunes does bad and you want to say women aren't good for business. Good thing you don't run the UFC..

Holly Holm, Cyborg, and Ronda have all done well in PPV buys. Nunes does bad and you want to say women aren't good for business. Good thing you don't run the UFC..
And on Free TV paige, karate hottie and Rose have drawn real good numbers.

LOL, I dont think so. UFC gets paid per show a flat rate, just cause Bellator did better ratings doesnt mean they made more money.

UFC is getting 10 million a show from ESPN+ on their new deal, they're are doing 15 shows with them and that is the equivalent in revenues of a ppv that does close to 300K. Put that in perspective, the UFC will get the equal of a 300K ppv for a simple fight night on cable.

And that is the first part of their new tv deal, they are still signing with either Fox or NBC for another estimate 200 million a year which will give him another 12/15 million per show.

Still dying??

Great news for MMA. Everyone benefits from competition.

Once Dada 5000 makes his long awaited return to the Bellator cage - UFC is dead bro.

dada-5000.png

this only really shows that ryan bader and aaron pico are a bigger combined draw than amanda nunes and mackenzie dern, which shouldn't really surprise anyone

this only really shows that ryan bader and aaron pico are a bigger combined draw than amanda nunes and mackenzie dern, which shouldn't really surprise anyone
Amanda Nunes and Mackenzie Dern are bigger than Pele and Ronaldinho in Brazil

Hope UFC start to realize these extreme low weight div but most importantly womens divisions are not good for business..

No one gives a shit now Ronda has gone

guess bellator needs to do the same thing.

Back