Bellator 4 Life, more entertaining than Monolopy of MMA UFC

DouglasM

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hope it continues in success, please don't sell to UFC, I know UFC will try to throw money at you Bellator but stay strong brother

Love it, more entertaining, reminds me a bit of STrikeforce which was more fun to watch than UFC

WHEEEEEEW

14ts11.gif

lol Yeah I remember this dude. He does showboating in every fight.

The ufc isn't a monopoly :/

Ya it buys its competitors and fighters when they gain popularity

UFC is probably stressing out Michael Page is getting hyped and Tito won and Rampage will win

NBA, NFL, MLB are also monopolies but for some reason its totally okay because they basically define the sport

I miss the holy trinity and I'm all for competition.

I wouldnt say more entertaining but it is nice having another mma org with some good fighters to watch.

Hope it continues in success, please don't sell to UFC, I know UFC will try to throw money at you Bellator but stay strong brother

Love it, more entertaining, reminds me a bit of STrikeforce which was more fun to watch than UFC

WHEEEEEEW

14ts11.gif

I respect your opinion, even though I like Bellator alot and have watched for a long time. No.

Also, that GIF is from UCMMA not Bellator.

outside of the seemingly Michael Cimino directed promo packages, i've liked all the fights.

*Michael Cimino made very long movies.

Ya it buys its competitors and fighters when they gain popularity

UFC is probably stressing out Michael Page is getting hyped and Tito won and Rampage will win

NBA, NFL, MLB are also monopolies but for some reason its totally okay because they basically define the sport

Depends of they are natural monopolies. If they were the gov wouldn't break them up anyway

Depends of they are natural monopolies. If they were the gov wouldn't break them up anyway

AMERICAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION PLAYERS ASSOCIATION v. AMERICAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION [1975]
Filed December 8, 1975 in U.S. District Court separately from the NBPA

Back