News Bellator 292: Usman vs. Benson, San Jose, March 10

Why does Bendo feel the need to show dick-root at every weigh-ins?
DA7603E7-D5D7-45C3-8620-189DFA0E9C10.jpeg

man, we got a fucking banger of a bellator card tomorrow night, and it be silent in these neck of the woods. what a great card tomorrow. WAR BENSON! WAR MVP! WAR TOFIQ!!!! WAR YAMAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets GET SHIT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT, GET RID OF BIG JOHN ON THE COMMENTATING BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEST YE WANT TEH VIEWER 2 GO 2 SLEEPS

man, we got a fucking banger of a bellator card tomorrow night, and it be silent in these neck of the woods. what a great card tomorrow. WAR BENSON! WAR MVP! WAR TOFIQ!!!! WAR YAMAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets GET SHIT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT, GET RID OF BIG JOHN ON THE COMMENTATING BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEST YE WANT TEH VIEWER 2 GO 2 SLEEPS

Benson has been washed up for years. Moldovsky vs. Vessell sounds terrible. Other 2 should be good.

I think Benson, MVP and Tofiq lose tonight brother haha. I also hate Big John on commentary.

I think Benson, MVP and Tofiq lose tonight brother haha. I also hate Big John on commentary.
MVP vs Goiti and Shabliy vs Musayev are fucking amazing. Particularly Shabliy vs Musayev feels like a years in the making for hardcore fans. If Goiti finishes MVP it will be hard to deny him a titleshot, fuck Jason Jackson.

MVP vs Goiti and Shabliy vs Musayev are fucking amazing. Particularly Shabliy vs Musayev feels like a years in the making for hardcore fans.

I'm kind of bothered by Tofiq vs Shabliy, both men deserved title shots over Usman and were skipped and then in the first round of the GP they both get paired against each other while Usman gets an easier, more marketable fight? Usman, the defending champion should be fighting Mansour, Shabliy or Tofiq round 1.

That said, yeah the fight is awesome. I could see it going many ways but I think Shabliys cleaner striking will probably be the deciding factor.

I'm kind of bothered by Tofiq vs Shabliy, both men deserved title shots over Usman and were skipped and then in the first round of the GP they both get paired against each other while Usman gets an easier, more marketable fight? Usman, the defending champion should be fighting Mansour, Shabliy or Tofiq round 1.

That said, yeah the fight is awesome. I could see it going many ways but I think Shabliys cleaner striking will probably be the deciding factor.
Yeah, I was always of the opinion that Shabliy deserved the titleshot and Usman got it via nepotism. But whatever, Bellator is trying to bank on the Khabib connection and you cant blame them.

Shabliy vs Tofiq feels like it should be the final or semi-final of the GP but I cant complain about it. We are actually getting to see it. I was afraid Bellator was going to drop the ball and never match them up so at least we are getting to see the fight.

Yeah, I was always of the opinion that Shabliy deserved the titleshot and Usman got it via nepotism. But whatever, Bellator is trying to bank on the Khabib connection and you cant blame them.

Shabliy vs Tofiq feels like it should be the final or semi-final of the GP but I cant complain about it. We are actually getting to see it. I was afraid Bellator was going to drop the ball and never match them up so at least we are getting to see the fight.

Do you feel like McKee will be in over his head when he fights the winner if Tofiq vs Shabliy?

Do you feel like McKee will be in over his head when he fights the winner if Tofiq vs Shabliy?
You see AJ beating Patricky, I guess. I think we all do. I dont think AJ is that type of fighter, I think that he was early in his career but seems to have turned things around. Usman vs AJ is the dream final for all of us, I think.

Back