News Bellator 292: Usman vs. Benson, San Jose, March 10

There are also way bigger challenges in Bellator than ACA.

I don't know about way bigger, although if he beats Reznikov then he's already beaten most of the ACA guys. But depending on how well Shabliy does then he can look at him and think he's already beaten him too.

I don't know about way bigger, although if he beats Reznikov then he's already beaten most of the ACA guys. But depending on how well Shabliy does then he can look at him and think he's already beaten him too.
Usman, Tofiq, and Shabliy 2 are way bigger than Reznikov, Kokov 2, and Diaz. Particularly getting Usman on your resume, IMO.

Usman, Tofiq, and Shabliy 2 are way bigger than Reznikov, Kokov 2, and Diaz. Particularly getting Usman on your resume, IMO.

I think they're bigger to us, but not really bigger from an exposure point of view for him. With the exception of Usman.

I guess money and bigger fights are the upgrades. But the options are staying in Russia or move to the UFC and gamble on how good you will perform. You may end up going back broke...or you may make it big. Bellator is the middle of the road option. Or PFL and try to make a million.
Well I think ACA pays bonuses for every finish. Also I’ve seen on their website that they paid performance of the night bonus 150 000 $ to Dudaev in October.

Well I think ACA pays bonuses for every finish. Also I’ve seen on their website that they paid performance of the night bonus 150 000 $ to Dudaev in October.
The usual finish bonus is 5K. The bigger amounts are only if you impress Kadyrov. 150K is very very rare, it’s usually a 25k and 50k prize for finish of the night and runner up

Last edited:
Muslim Magomedov just signed with Malki, so if he gets in then that probably confirms it.
To me it's already confirmed long ago. That said I have noticed through crumbs that Malki seems to be a little bit of out of favor with the UFC so we'll see. Might not be a favorable guy to go with anymore.

I think Dudaev is one of Kadyrov's favourites isn't he?

Storley should be out the way.

MVP/Goiti fighting Amosov would be cool.

Sadly, this card took a lot of hits

Gallagher/Higo
Mamedov/Nikaev
Melendez/Ellen
Steward/Georgiades
Seronio/Garcia

But at least the main card is still intact

Gallagher/Higo
Mamedov/Nikaev
Melendez/Ellen
Steward/Georgiades
Seronio/Garcia

tbf most of those fights aren't really much of a loss.

Gallagher/Higo
Mamedov/Nikaev
Melendez/Ellen
Steward/Georgiades
Seronio/Garcia

What happened to Mamedov-Nikaev? I just saw Mamedov on Umars insta story he should be fine to fight

What happened to Mamedov-Nikaev? I just saw Mamedov on Umars insta story he should be fine to fight
I don't know. It doesn't appear anymore on tapology and wiki and usually they update the cards correctly every time.

Gallagher/Higo
Mamedov/Nikaev
Melendez/Ellen
Steward/Georgiades
Seronio/Garcia

How many fight cancellations has Nikaev had in the past months?

Mamedov better have no say in the gameplan. Let him stick to bringing the water.

Back