News Bellator 292: Usman vs. Benson, San Jose, March 10

Of all the guys to get first crack they are going with Bendo over AJ, Tofiq and Shabliy? LOL. Tofiq/Shabliy is a great fight but that title fight is pretty weak.

Guess Aj smashes Pitbull probably and then Mansour/Outlaw.

I was really hoping to have the whole LWGP on CBS but I guess not.

Benson is pretty long in the tooth these days. I think he loses a clear UD. Really excited about this tourney. People crap on Bellator all the time, but I'm pretty happy with what Coker is putting together. I just hope we get more content this year. 18 shows and none tape delayed would be really nice.

Of all the guys to get first crack they are going with Bendo over AJ, Tofiq and Shabliy? LOL. Tofiq/Shabliy is a great fight but that title fight is pretty weak.

Guess Aj smashes Pitbull probably and then Mansour/Outlaw.
I'm assuming it's because of Benson's win over Mamedov, they'll play that revenge angle.

Does this mean AJ vs Pitbull on France as co-main?

I'm assuming it's because of Benson's win over Mamedov, they'll play that revenge angle.
Also Benson says he wants one more title shot before retirement. Don't be surprised to see Benson hang up the gloves if he loses this

Also Benson says he wants one more title shot before retirement. Don't be surprised to see Benson hang up the gloves if he loses this
Benson and Pettis are possibly the guys that have milked being a former UFC champ the most. Benson keeps getting titleshots/big fights and big checks and Pettis got 500k per fight to go 1-3 in PFL. Really shows you the value of being a name fighter/champion in the UFC.

Benson and Pettis are possibly the guys that have milked being a former UFC champ the most. Benson keeps getting titleshots/big fights and big checks and Pettis got 500k per fight to go 1-3 in PFL. Really shows you the value of being a name fighter/champion in the UFC.
If you still have the ability to win fights and have had a UFC title, the world is your oyster.

It’s not always the case as some fighters don’t know how to market themselves once the UFC drops them. Renan Barao keeps pulling out of fights and signing with no-name MMA orgs.

Benson at the very least has remained relatively high level and consistent for his Bellator run, and as a poster above said, Benson hasn't actually gotten unwarranted title shots despite his status.

Pettis just straight up finessed PFL tho.
Speaking of, remember back when he said he wanted to retire early to enlist in the military? Wonder what ever happened with that.

Imagine if this backfires and bendo pulls out a bunch of toothpick split decisions

Back