PBP Bellator 289: Stots vs. Sabatello, Fri. 12/9, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Bellator 135-pound title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol wut?
He clearly lost Rd5
First 2 minutes were all Stots on the feet, and that one elbowing sequence on the ground did more damage and was more strikes.
Did Sabatello throw a single punch in the round on the ground?

May need to rewatch the fight or at least the last round. I had Danny rd 1 and 4, Stots 2 and 3. Neither guy was super effective in the 5th. I think Danny imposed his game a little better but it didn't consist of nearly any offense which is where I can see Stots getting the nod. Stots was trying finish but it just seemed like he didn't have enough time to really get off. Again, I may need to rewatch it.

You know these guys all have the same teams and stuff right? Stots would be a very hard fight for anyone at BW, you think O'Mailey is going to town on him lmao.

I’m aware, that’s why they’re here and not the UFC. I’m sure he’s a great training partner.

I’m aware, that’s why they’re here and not the UFC. I’m sure he’s a great training partner.
Rolling my eyes as if the UFC isn't cheap and won't bring over champs from other promotions since they can't afford to pay a little bit more

Stots acting like he really did something. I thought it was a good fight, I enjoy wrestling though. Not sure he did enough damage but whatever. 50-45 is wrong.
which one of them was bleeding and panic wrestling?

Gotta say I think it's a bitch move to walk out of the ring before congratulating your opponent.

Back