News Bellator 289 : BW GP Semis: Stots vs. Sabatello and Mix vs. Magomedov set for Dec. 9th in Mohegan

Rosta said in a recent interview that Salter turned down the fight, so only Aaron Jeffrey makes sense. Things dont have to make sense in Bellator, though.

It's Anthony Adams, don't hate it, technically a step up since Cotton turned out to be a dud

Dalton has faced some pretty decent comp to get to this point so I think he’s ready for this step up. Although Adams is pretty good. I thought he would get Salter. I wonder who they’re saving Salter for.

• Champion Raufeon Stots vs. Danny Sabatello – bantamweight grand prix semifinal for interim title
  • Champion Liz Carmouche vs. Juliana Velasquez – for women’s flyweight title
  • Magomed Magomedov vs. Patchy Mix – bantamweight grand prix semifinal
  • Anthony Adams vs. Dalton Rosta
  • Chris Gonzalez vs. Shamil Nikaev
  • Cody Law vs. Cris Lencioni
  • Cass Bell vs. Jared Scoggings
  • Mark Lemminger vs. Michael Lombardo
  • Kevin Boehm vs. Kai Kamaka
  • Theo Haig vs. Kareem Kline
is Mix vs Magomedov 5 rounds, too? If so, Im assuming it will only be a 4 fight main event, which I hope Rosta vs Adams open.

It's Anthony Adams, don't hate it, technically a step up since Cotton turned out to be a dud
I think Adams will be more of a challenge, Im still picking Rosta to win.

• Champion Raufeon Stots vs. Danny Sabatello – bantamweight grand prix semifinal for interim title
is Mix vs Magomedov 5 rounds, too? If so, Im assuming it will only be a 4 fight main event, which I hope Rosta vs Adams open.
Yes Magomedov vs Mix is a 5 round fight

Dalton has faced some pretty decent comp to get to this point so I think he’s ready for this step up. Although Adams is pretty good. I thought he would get Salter. I wonder who they’re saving Salter for.
Salter turned down the fight, according to Rosta. So, probably they are going to match him up with Vanderford.

Yup, all 5 round bouts, so it's gonna be a 4 bout , main card

Brennan Ward is fighting on the card for sure, I am assuming it’s Bobby Nash. I like the bout, obviously not as good as Sabah Homasi but Homasi deserves a fight up in the rankings. Beats Mendonca and Jaleel in dominant fashion

Brennan Ward is fighting on the card for sure, I am assuming it’s Bobby Nash. I like the bout, obviously not as good as Sabah Homasi but Homasi deserves a fight up in the rankings. Beats Mendonca and Jaleel in dominant fashion

Doesn't mean it will happen but Nolan King said Homasi and Ward want to fight each other.

Rosta confirms Tokov vs Ebeln
Salter turned him down
Sees himself in Bellator for a while

Rosta confirms Tokov vs Ebeln
Salter turned him down
Sees himself in Bellator for a while

Rosta and Eblen are friends so it’ll be interesting to see where things go if Rosta keeps winning and Eblen retains. But if I’m Bellator I’m doing everything I can to keep Rosta that dude is the complete package. Him and Cauley are really the brights spots for Bellator at 185 and 205. Future best in the world potential.

Rosta and Eblen are friends so it’ll be interesting to see where things go if Rosta keeps winning and Eblen retains. But if I’m Bellator I’m doing everything I can to keep Rosta that dude is the complete package. Him and Cauley are really the brights spots for Bellator at 185 and 205. Future best in the world potential.

Rosta fights in this dude's weight class so it's a no from me.

giphy.gif

Rosta fights in this dude's weight class so it's a no from me.

giphy.gif
Not trying to be an asshole or anything but does he have a problem with his eye? And if so, would he be cleared to fight in the US?

I think Bellator is paying Rosta more than he knows he would be getting in the UFC. I dont know if he is THE best prospect at 185 but I definitely think he is a top, top prospect at 185. Bellator should do whatever they can to keep him around. Not only is he good, he has a lot of potential to be quiet popular.

Back