PBP Bellator 287: Piccolotti vs. Barnaoui, Sat. 10/29, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 287 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He got robbed vs Islam Makhachev. Islam cheated against him as well but you know...Russia...

It would be interesting to see him against Usman but I cant imagine the Khabib camp would want that after what he did to Zavurov.

Mansour against Mckee would be awesome as well.

Since....UFC....28

WAR ARLOVSKI!!

Then watch his fight vs Islam Makhachev and you will change your mind lol
I have and nothing in that fight leads me to believe Mansour is the better fighter. He was not better then and is definitely not better now. Nonetheless that was a great performance and it will be fun to watch Bellators LW division for the first time in a long time.

It would be interesting to see him against Usman but I cant imagine the Khabib camp would want that after what he did to Zavurov.

Mansour against Mckee would be awesome as well.
Why would Team Khabib not want that? Shamil and Usman are so different fighters. For one Usman is a great striker and a competent enough wrestler to hit takedowns on Mansour imo. And if i remember right Shamil was hitting takedowns up untill that beautiful KO.

Why would Team Khabib not want that? Shamil and Usman are so different fighters. For one Usman is a great striker and a competent enough wrestler to hit takedowns on Mansour imo. And if i remember right Shamil was hitting takedowns up untill that beautiful KO.

Usman looks to be more of a striker than grappler. He could definitely knock Mansour out on the feet, his striking is very slick, but if the fight were to hit the ground I have no confidence he wouldn't be submitted quickly.

It would be an interesting fight.

nice showcase fight for Baranaoui and should get him into LWGP.

Is anyone positive Mansour isn't the best Lightweight in the world?

I think he definitely might be.

I love Mansour but you need more than creaming Piccolotti to enter that conversation, if he creams guys like Tofiq and Shabliy like that then we can talk.

I love Mansour but you need more than creaming Piccolotti to enter that conversation, if he creams guys like Tofiq and Shabliy like that then we can talk.

Those sweeps are so beautiful its hard to not get caught up when you watch him grapple.

I agree though he needs to face a higher caliber opponent and defeat them as dominantly before he can be ranked at or near the top.

Mansour looked a lot more composed and methodical than I remember which is part of what impressed me.

Those sweeps are so beautiful its hard to not get caught up when you watch him grapple.

I agree though he needs to face a higher caliber opponent and defeat them as dominantly before he can be ranked at or near the top.

Mansour looked a lot more composed and methodical than I remember which is part of what impressed me.

He's a beast for sure, I think he's the best half guard sweeper in the sport.

Back