News Bellator 287 OCT.29th Milan Adam Piccolotti vs. Mansour Barnaoui

Just realized this is head to head against the UFC.
Gonna pass on this one.
Not really, the prelims start at way earlier and the main card for Bellator start at the same time as the UFC prelims and should be finished by the time the UFC main card comes along. This is a genuinely meh UFC card, and while the Bellator card isn't amazing as well, Mansour return is good

Just realized this is head to head against the UFC.
Gonna pass on this one.

I hardly ever watch Bellator live anyway. If you watch it the next morning you can skip any bits where Josh is talking.

Not really, the prelims start at way earlier and the main card for Bellator start at the same time as the UFC prelims and should be finished by the time the UFC main card comes along. This is a genuinely meh UFC card, and while the Bellator card isn't amazing as well, Mansour return is good
You're right. Maybe I will watch Bellator's main. Arlovski's fight is not likely to be exciting.

Adam Piccolotti is a great fighter. He has really shown improvements and I want him to do well. Mansour Barnoui is also a very interesting opponent. His ground game is very good. I can't wait for the match-up.

Popov Denis is out since he tested for covid

>Unfortunately debut of Oleg Popov@popov_oleg__in the league@bellatormmawill not take place, as the opponent showed a positive test for #covid_19 ❗️ THE FIGHT IS CANCELLED ❗️ there is NO replacement, unfortunately this happens and no one is immune from this. In any case, thank God for everything we will definitely show ourselves again, thanks to the whole team@fedorteam_mmaand leadership in the person of Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko@fedoremelianenkoofficial for the trust and help many thanks to everyone involved in the preparation@kuznya_fight_club

Last edited:
Back