PBP Bellator 270: Queally vs. Pitbull 2, Fri. 11/5, 2 PM ET/11 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the vacant lightweight strap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damned early cards! And the complete lack of advertising, I didn’t even know this was on today. I get showtime and could’ve recorded it, but for some damned reason I can’t watch it on demand.

Damned early cards! And the complete lack of advertising, I didn’t even know this was on today. I get showtime and could’ve recorded it, but for some damned reason I can’t watch it on demand.
You didn't miss much.

Oh look you actually respond directly to me. It was getting a little wierd... throwing tantrums, threatening to ignore everyone who doesn't agree with you, talking about people without directly responding to them... Wierd. No one was even talking to you in the first place, so not sure why you were so offended by my opinion that you felt the need to insult. I guess I struck a nerve at some point.
Not offended Sherbro! If anything I'm impressed! If you just reverse your opinion, you would be right ALL THE TIME. Now that's impressive!

Ya which of the main card bouts did you not like?

Early Prelims and End of Main were good in my book.

But I'm kinda easy that way. Still even in my (picky) perspective it was a solid 5-7 ish card.

Early Prelims and End of Main were good in my book.

But I'm kinda easy that way. Still even in my (picky) perspective it was a solid 5-7 ish card.
I agree, nothing amazing but decent

I agree, nothing amazing but decent

Plus (regardless of circumstance) how can ya not be happy for Pitbull...

I'm not a "real" (whatever that means) fan of his but I gave the moment props.

Plus (regardless of circumstance) how can ya not be happy for Pitbull...

I'm not a "real" (whatever that means) fan of his but I gave the moment props.
It’s kinda like the Bisping situation. He has been around for a long time so It’s nice for him to finally get it, even tho he is not the best in the division

Masks do not prevent Covid. They work as well as a garage sized hole preventing a tennis ball from coming through. Or take a hand full of sand then through it through a chain link fence. Viral particles are way too small to be blocked by a mask. It's just for show to make the uneducated & paranoid feel more comfortable.
Jesus titty fucking christ, after nearly 2 years dealing with this shit, I'm stunned that anyone still thinks masks are intended to a) Protect the wearer, and b) filter out viral cells.

Individual viral cells aren't just floating free in the air, they transfer in water aerosol from breath, coughs and sneezes, and masks do an excellent job of limiting how far aerosol from those can travel.

Masks protect people FROM the wearer, not the other way around.

Oh look you actually respond directly to me. It was getting a little wierd... throwing tantrums, threatening to ignore everyone who doesn't agree with you, talking about people without directly responding to them... Wierd. No one was even talking to you in the first place, so not sure why you were so offended by my opinion that you felt the need to insult. I guess I struck a nerve at some point.
{<jordan}

Thoughts.

Skipped the opening bout because I didn't care about it.

- Neilan looked fine, but I don't really know what Bellator's plans are with her when they don't have a 115 title or any other permanent 115 fighters.

- Solli and Pallett was a bit of a bumfight, but the right man won.

- Don't think I can learn anything from the Saricam fight. Milner was on the undercard of a team mate of mine on a regional show and the guy he was under is someone I tap multiple times a roll and I certainly wouldn't want to be in there with Saricam, so that should tell you something about the skill discrepancy in this one.

- Chadwick Vs Arunas was just absolutely fucking horrible. One of the worst fights I've seen this year and I watch a lot of fights.

- Watched half of the first round of Scatizzi Vs Hooi, realised I didn't care and skipped the rest.

- Clarke did okay, he outlasts people with constant pressure, he did the same thing to someone else I've trained with a bit that he did to Barton, if you don't get him out of there he's always in the fight.

- I spent most of Bulaid Vs Sasu fucking around on my phone.

- Utter dogshit performance from Weichel, he probably deserved to win but the fact that he even had a close fight with an embarrassment of a fighter like Pedro Carvalho is a bit of a joke.

- Mix looked a bit off to me but still had far too much for Gallagher who's now failed miserably both times he stepped up in competition. The key thing here will be to actually keep him in with decent competition and let him adapt to it and not put him back in with cans so the same thing happens again.

- Pleased for Patricky to get the belt but Queally had no business in a world title fight. I'm not sure he's even in the top 10 LW's in the promotion. Hopefully Kavanagh will be the end of SBG fighters getting weird, underserved title shots.

Back